Survivor: Winners At War (1 Viewer)

Too much of an advantage man...

Horrible. The writing has been on the wall but I refused to believe. I just watched her win the finale immunity so she may not win but it sure seems like they want her to.

I would really like to be done with the island and the idols.

Will there be a survivor this fall? Last I heard they had postponed the season.

If not for Extinction, the final 3 likely would have been Ben, Lacina, and Tony and might have actually been a tough, close vote. I still think Tony would have won, but by a closer vote.

If Ben didn't fall on the sword and have Sarah vote for him, Michelle would have been out because Natalie would have goofed with the idol. Nat probably still wins the final immunity, but without Michelle, the final vote could have been closer still.

All's well that ends well, I guess, because Tony was the best player this season.

Will there be a survivor this fall? Last I heard they had postponed the season.

As of now, it's still scheduled to air, but filming has been delayed. They generally film in the spring for the fall, so they might have to find a more temperate location if they are clear to film in the summer. Otherwise the heat may be brutal.

I’m glad Tony won but Ben and Sarah really bungled those lose couple of days. I get why Sarah did it and I understand Ben falling on the sword for his own reasons (even if I think they were misguided in a season of winners), but if she had just thought it through it would’ve made more sense to keep Ben because Michelle was the easy lock for Natalie to take if she won the finale immunity as she did. If there was no Michelle that person would’ve probably been Sarah as Natalie would’ve hoped Ben took out Tony. I don’t know if Sarah would’ve beat Nat and Ben, but I know that it was possible for her, and she would’ve had a very vocal and persuasive tony with a night at ponderosa to vouch for her. Obviously if tony takes out Ben he probably still wins but it would’ve been closer. I think Ben’s best path to victory would’ve been to win final immunity and still take out tony himself.

Natalie Outlasted, had a strong game and drew out all the Idols, but Tony Outwitted and Outplayed everyone, even though he freaked out a bunch, he regained his composer with the help of Sarah and made sure the votes were not on him. Winning the second to last immunity sealed his faith or else he is gone. Michelle always saved herself, but just did not have that wow to her game.

I still have to wonder if any of these players ever watched the other seasons, as I would have known something about all of their games and got Tony out early.

I was completely satisfied with the results. The three finalists got there playing different games (Tony from the top, Michelle from the bottom, Natalie from the outside), it came down to the two dominant players in the game, and the jury picked the most deserving winner (and it was really cool that there wasn't a single butt-hurt person on the jury).

Otherwise, after watching the first half of the episode I was just glad to see Sarah didn't win. She had a very inflated view of her game, imo, when she mostly rode Tony's coat tails the whole time, plus watching her whine and play the victim seemed like an act to work the jury and was off putting.

Otherwise, after watching the first half of the episode I was just glad to see Sarah didn't win. She had a very inflated view of her game, imo, when she mostly rode Tony's coat tails the whole time, plus watching her whine and play the victim seemed like an act to work the jury and was off putting.

Totaly agree.

I actually liked Sarah's speech, but she didnt deserve to win. They got it right with Tony. To me Jeremy seemed a little butt hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom