Survivor: Winners At War (2 Viewers)

Gonna be interesting to watch Rob’s reaction to Amber being voted off the other tribe. When he puts 2 and 2 together and figures out Sandra did it, look out.

I’m pulling for Yul on the red team and Ethan on the blue team. Would like to see them make it to the end. I remember watching the seasons that they won.

I love how Sandra and Rob jumped in right away and start playing their games. Both manipulated the vote on their tribe in their own way. Rob is really going to regret not telling Sandra he was playing again as it caused her to go after Aaamba. Poor Aaamba, the game has passed her by, she started off too slow.

I'm always pulling for Rob and Sandra to make things interesting, but right now I'm pulling for Yul. He was one of my favorite Survivors and I'm glad to see him back. He needs to be careful about taking out Sandra and needs to make a move sooner or later. Just be careful with loose lips, because she now has an idol and she can quickly sink his ship.

since i work until late, I can't wait to get home and watch tonights episode. This season has the potential to be off the charts.

I love how Sandra and Rob jumped in right away and start playing their games. Both manipulated the vote on their tribe in their own way. Rob is really going to regret not telling Sandra he was playing again as it caused her to go after Aaamba. Poor Aaamba, the game has passed her by, she started off too slow.

I'm always pulling for Rob and Sandra to make things interesting, but right now I'm pulling for Yul. He was one of my favorite Survivors and I'm glad to see him back. He needs to be careful about taking out Sandra and needs to make a move sooner or later. Just be careful with loose lips, because she now has an idol and she can quickly sink his ship.

What boggles my mind is how these people don't understand Sandra's game at this point? If she's talking. she's playing the game.

Because it's still a brilliant competition that takes a lot of mental and physical tools to win. You have to be flexible and daring and sneaky and strong and constantly aware all at once. You have to be trusting and doubting, a leader and a follower. It's still a very hard game to win, which is why it still has appeal.

That was all her fault. She created the paranoia and let it engage her mouth.

She should have gone to the others talking first, if you think it is you, then straight up call it out.
It seems the producers or setting up a Sandra/Rob confrontation, so they probably will be there until a merge.

During the first episode, when the players arrived at camp, and they showed the menu board where they could buy items, I wondered "who would be stupid enough to pool together fire tokens to buy a tarp?"

Last night, I realized that production had no belief that any player(s) would do that. That menu board was simply there to give the players an apparent "reason" for the fire tokens. That way, no one would know their real purpose, or that players would be getting more along the way.

Because it's still a brilliant competition that takes a lot of mental and physical tools to win. You have to be flexible and daring and sneaky and strong and constantly aware all at once. You have to be trusting and doubting, a leader and a follower. It's still a very hard game to win, which is why it still has appeal.

They are playing summer camp-like games while going through H.S. level drama.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom