Survivor: Winners At War (3 Viewers)

My wife watches it, so I catch a minute here and there. And no matter when, it's always summer camp games and H.S. drama.

Do you really believe catching a minute here and there is an effective way to judge 40 seasons of an hourly program?

Do you really believe catching a minute here and there is an effective way to judge 40 seasons of an hourly program?

Yes.

As I said, every time I have looked at the screen and heard the audio while my wife is watching, it is always Summer camp games and/or H.S. drama.

So you're on this thread to do what?

I am loving this season. I think a season of 2nd place finishes would have been just as fun. The greatest Survivor of all time, Russel, would have another shot.

So you're on this thread to do what?

I am loving this season. I think a season of 2nd place finishes would have been just as fun. The greatest Survivor of all time, Russel, would have another shot.
I think Russell Hantz is unofficially forever banned from Survivor for spoiling a couple of seasons online.

Yes.

As I said, every time I have looked at the screen and heard the audio while my wife is watching, it is always Summer camp games and/or H.S. drama.

Maybe you would enjoy Survivor Romania?

I think Russell Hantz is unofficially forever banned from Survivor for spoiling a couple of seasons online.

I did not hear that, but I thought it was his nephew that did something.

I thought it was the Nephew Hantz that was banned?
Brandon was banned from the finale/reunion for his second and final season, I think for threatening Phillip. I don’t know if it was ever clearly stated that he was banned going forward, but he won’t ever be invited back.

Likewise, I don’t think a statement was ever made regarding Russell, but I don’t think he’s been invited back even for a reunion show since he got outed in 2011 for leaking spoilers for multiple seasons.

Where did that vote come from? That name never came up, must have been a compromise.
Yul going to give Sandra the game, at least while he is there and I hope Tyson can rally the rest for his plan.
At some point, they will have to use the tokens, may discuss pooling them and those who already bought advantages will have some explaining to do.

Last edited:
I think the Ethan vote allowed them to keep Rob in the game for now while weakening his alliance. I think they want to keep Rob around to deflect attention from everyone else, especially around merge time, and maybe also to prevent him from working with Amber.

Where did that vote come from? That name never came up, must have been a compromise.
Yul going to give Sandra the game, at least while he is there and I hope Tyson can rally the rest for his plan.
At some point, they will have to use the tokens, may discuss pooling them and those who already bought advantages will have some explaining to do.

I think the name came up once, I seem to recall that. Basically, the vote made sense. It still weakened the Rob/Ethan/Pavarti alliance, and it sent a message to Adam. I have a feeling Adam could be next. It made sense not to get rid of him this week, as that would have put the numbers at 4-3, and Rob and Pavarti might have been able to flip someone. Now, with it being 5-2, I can see the other three getting rid of Adam, knowing they'll still have the numbers.

I think the name came up once, I seem to recall that. Basically, the vote made sense. It still weakened the Rob/Ethan/Pavarti alliance, and it sent a message to Adam. I have a feeling Adam could be next. It made sense not to get rid of him this week, as that would have put the numbers at 4-3, and Rob and Pavarti might have been able to flip someone. Now, with it being 5-2, I can see the other three getting rid of Adam, knowing they'll still have the numbers.

Could be Adam but he is a sitting duck. They should for sure get rid of as much of Rob's alliance as they can before a merge, 3 tribe split, or returnee from exhile.

I do get why Ethan was voted off, but the editors never included the choice to be shown on camera and for some reason, they are not showing how the votes were cast during the credits. I think Adam knew if he was persistent on Pavarti, Rob would have taken him out.
Hate to think this is planned, but Rob will be there for a merge, so the show can have some Rob and Sandra drama that they have been building from Day 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom