Survivor: Winners At War (1 Viewer)

He should have just gone with it, and the producers probably wish they had thought of the idea. That would be the game changer to beat all if there was a possibility of hidden immunity idols at tribal council.

Next person I would like to see gone is Nick. He's just a meh player to me.
Adam is a weasel but it would have been epic if that was an idol.

Adam is a weasel but it would have been epic if that was an idol.

IMO that would have went down as the greatest tribal ever if it really was an idol. I was also praying like a mofo that it was.

He should have just gone with it, and the producers probably wish they had thought of the idea. That would be the game changer to beat all if there was a possibility of hidden immunity idols at tribal council.

In his weekly EW interview Jeff said that it's something that's been thought of, but that it's almost certainly never going to happen. If that *had* been an idol, think of the future ramifications, a player who thinks they are about to get voted out will grab anything and everything at Tribal Council and try to play it, essentially dismantling the set. Jeff said if something like that were to happen, it would be 'very obvious' to the players. (Also, Dalton Ross who does the interviews, said in his review of the first season that several players spent quite some time at the voting podium looking at and under everything to see if an idol was hidden there).

I was surprised at the vote. Did not expect that.

Did not see that vote, but Jeremy bailed and changed everything. I know there was some talk of Tyson, but they had to pretty much make a decision on the fly.

I wasn't surprised at the outcome of the vote...I just didn't understand why Sarah wasted her steal a vote. There were two voting blocks: Sarah, Michelle, Tony, Ben, Nick, and Sophie (with 6 votes), and Tyson, Denise, and Kim with three votes. The six could have simply split the vote 3-3 for Tyson and Denise. The worst possible outcome would be a 3-3-3 tie and someone playing an idol to make it a 3-3 tie. On the revote, the 5 remaining voters of that block could simply vote out the person they wanted.

The only way it made sense is if they were told this season that in the case of a tie there is no revote and they go straight to rocks in the case of a tie (which has been done before).

So much for my Sophie prediction. Tony looks like he’s in the drivers seat. He’s gonna have a target on his back the rest of the way.

Agreed, but he's wasn't making it to the end anyway, too crazy.
Can't wait to see what happens with these tokens, I think they are going to be a major part of the game later.

Now Tony has to explain to one of his token creditors, why he can not pay back the token borrowed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom