Survivor: Winners At War (1 Viewer)

Another procedural question that Jeff answered this week in his EW interview...

What would have happened if Sarah used her "Steal a Vote" advantage last week, and stole Jeremy's vote, and THEN Jeremy used his advantage to leave Tribal Council?

Jeff said that procedurally, these advantages are designed to be advantages on their own, and not to nullify other advantages (except for the idol nullifier, for example). So, had the events transpired in that order, when Jeremy left, Jeff would have told Sarah that Jeremy's vote was no longer valid, so she would have to steal someone else's vote.

The crazy thing is asking who you voted for after the votes were in and time to play an advantage.

I'm not a Tony fan but I have to respect his game. As long that worthless Nick doesn't win. These past few challenges seem to cater him and Tony.

I am not a Tony fan but he is playing a great game. At this point the game should be his, but we know how that turns out.

Tony has Nick's number, how dump was that not to have an answer ready for Tony's question, or any question when a vote is coming up.

Even in a season of winners, Nick is that guy that’s just kept around for a vote. I found it funny that he wasn’t even trying to lie to Tony, he had no answer

My thoughts on the remaining players:
If Tony is there at the end, he has to be the strong favorite.
Denise, who I was rooting for, just took out Sandra, but that's really it.
Sarah is just a coatail. Did it with Sophie, now with Tony.
Ben, I don't know why but I don't trust him, also I dont see him as a threat.
Michele, I don't think she can win, but I respect her trying to shake it up. If she can, will be fun to see.

Survivor Gods, thank you for getting rid of that waste Nick. I have one final request, please let Extinction Queen Natalie, get back in the game. She deserves it.

Not really a fan of Extinction Island. I know it is difficult being there, but really just an endurance thing. All the real gameplay and mental / social part is taken out. I admire Natalie, but think it would be a travesty if she got back in the game and then won because of the "shared" experience of living on EE with other jurors. I think it is Tony right now.

Nattalie is a beast and ready to survive, all peanut buttered and idoled up. IMO, last night was the best chance to blindside Tony and he will be ready with his Idol the next time his name is thrown around.

As we head into the final episode, I think (based solely on the edit over the past few weeks) that there are only two people who can win this game......Tony and Natalie.

Tony has been shown to be the puppet master, repeatedly changing things up to suit his needs, and continuing to keep his main ally close to him after repeatedly leaving her out of decisions.

Natalie has been repeatedly shown to be a serious physical competitor, a person who never quits, and a person who everyone on EoE talks well about. There's almost ZERO chance that we have been told that story just so we can watch her fail in two chances to get back into the game with multiple advantages....and I doubt the payoff to that story is "Hey, look, she won a challenge with three advantages and got voted right back out. So I'm thinking, at the very least, she goes deep, at least to the final four.

As we head into the final episode, I think (based solely on the edit over the past few weeks) that there are only two people who can win this game......Tony and Natalie.

Tony has been shown to be the puppet master, repeatedly changing things up to suit his needs, and continuing to keep his main ally close to him after repeatedly leaving her out of decisions.

Natalie has been repeatedly shown to be a serious physical competitor, a person who never quits, and a person who everyone on EoE talks well about. There's almost ZERO chance that we have been told that story just so we can watch her fail in two chances to get back into the game with multiple advantages....and I doubt the payoff to that story is "Hey, look, she won a challenge with three advantages and got voted right back out. So I'm thinking, at the very least, she goes deep, at least to the final four.

Not sure how I feel about Natalie winning. Sure, She is an amazing competitor and deserves everything she has found/won on Exemption, but she was the 1st person voted out. Being 1st on exemption has also given her way more opportunities to acquire advantages versus the rest. She just had to deal with the more extreme physical side of things for a long time but not any social aspect. She failed the social aspect immediately and got voted out 1st. I guess I am just not a fan of this implementation of Exemption Island at all. Maybe they should have some sort of exemption island extreme tribal council or something.

Not sure how I feel about Natalie winning. Sure, She is an amazing competitor and deserves everything she has found/won on Exemption, but she was the 1st person voted out. Being 1st on exemption has also given her way more opportunities to acquire advantages versus the rest. She just had to deal with the more extreme physical side of things for a long time but not any social aspect. She failed the social aspect immediately and got voted out 1st. I guess I am just not a fan of this implementation of Exemption Island at all. Maybe they should have some sort of exemption island extreme tribal council or something.

I don't disagree. If Natalie won, that would be a huge problem. For the first person to be voted out to win is against everything that *IS* Survivor.

With that said...the story if she won would be interesting. In her last season, she played with her sister. Her sister was the first person voted out, and Natalie ended up winning. It would be a great bookend, storywise, if in this season she was the first person voted out, and ended up winning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom