Survivor: Winners At War (1 Viewer)

FullMonte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
For quite some time, people have been clamoring for a season of Survivor that consists solely of previous winners. For better or worse, it's finally going to happen. Tomorrow, February 12, the 40th season of Survivor, dubbed "Winners At War" will premiere and the cast is made up of 20 former winners.

The two tribes are:

Dakal (Red)
Tyson Apostol
Sophie Clark
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Wendell Holland
Yul Kwon
Sarah Lacina
Amber Mariano
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick WIlson

Sele (Blue)
Natalie Anderson
Danni Boatwright
Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Rob Mariano
Pavarti Shallow
Denise Stapley
Ethan Zahn

Of course, there is the possibility of a great game with, arguably, the best players in the games history competing against each other. The other possibility is that some of these players won't be all that motivated, or other issues that could lead to a boring lackluster season.

The prize money will be doubled, so the winner will receive a $2 million check; and every challenge will be a "classic" challenge from a previous season.

Also making it's return is "Edge of Extinction" where players voted off will be sent to live with minimal supplies, but where they will have a chance to get back into the game at some point. Making it's debut are "fire tokens." These will be 'currency' that can be used in the game. Each player will start with one fire token. If you are voted out, you must will your token to a player still in the game. On Edge of Extinction, you can find advantages in the game, which you can use to barter in an effort to get fire tokens from the castaways still on the island. You can then use those fire tokens to earn potential advantages that can help you get back into the game.

All in all, I'm interested in seeing how this season plays out I've always thought that an all winners season was a bad idea and would end up being a horrible season. I hope the prove me wrong, but either way, we'll all find out how it goes.

giphy.gif

I am excited about this season.

If they dont go after Sandra right away they are nuts. Then Rob.

They should all know Sandra and Rob's game, but it seems like they hardly watched Survivor after their wins. Sandra would be my first vote out.

And Sandra is totally playing her game:

Step One -- Goes to player A "I heard (player B) saying your name."

Step Two -- Step aside as player A rallies the tribe to take out player B.

Step Three -- Repeat previous steps until you reach the finale.

How was that transaction made without them being in the same place?

Survivor magic. J/K Dan. I'm assuming crew does it for them? Nat had the option to sell it to anyone in the game for a fire token. Then Sandra in confession said she woke up and had the note saying it was for sale and bought it. Hope that makes sense.

Survivor magic. J/K Dan. I'm assuming crew does it for them? Nat had the option to sell it to anyone in the game for a fire token. Then Sandra in confession said she woke up and had the note saying it was for sale and bought it. Hope that makes sense.

Exactly:

--Natalie found the idol on the EoE island. It had a parchment that said she could sell it to someone who was on the team that lost the next immunity challenge.
--Natalie chose to sell it to Sandra (I assume Natalie had to choose one person from each team, unless they told her which tribe lost)
--Once she chose Sandra, production took the idol and placed it in Sandra's bag, with a parchment that explained the rules. She had to give up one fire token to keep the idol.
--She said she would definitely take it, so I assume she had to give her fire token to production, who will deliver it to Natalie.

I think the potentially interesting situation comes when the survivors discuss pooling tokens to purchase something, and Sandra doesn't have one to contribute.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom