Survivorbowl XIV (1 Viewer)

I probably wasted Kansas City yesterday but wanted to get past week 1. I have never got past week 3.

I was another one who snuck through courtesy of the Eagles.

However for some reason I used my fantasy football username (BobbyDazzler) when I registered to play rather than my username here, just in case I happen to make it through a few rounds and everyone wonders who that is!

I was another one who snuck through courtesy of the Eagles.

However for some reason I used my fantasy football username (BobbyDazzler) when I registered to play rather than my username here, just in case I happen to make it through a few rounds and everyone wonders who that is!
Don't worry... few of us are going to be around here long enough for anyone to care.

On the surface, the Patriots are the pick this week but something is holding me back. The Dolphins have been finding ways to play them tough and even steal a few over the last couple of years....

Wow. I made it past week one this year. I think it was two years straight I went out after the first week.

On the surface, the Patriots are the pick this week but something is holding me back. The Dolphins have been finding ways to play them tough and even steal a few over the last couple of years....
But the Dolphins are tanking and not a single player on that team wants to be a part of it. And Fitzmagic is getting killed at QB since they got rid of Tunsil and the rest of their OL is mediocre. If the Pats lose, I'm out, along with 42% of those who picked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom