Survivorbowl XIV (1 Viewer)

I feel like there is zero chance I do anything with me being like 100 points beneath the leader. Oh well I’m just excited to still be in this so far into the season
Just keep in mind that points only matter if there is a tie at the end of the season. If you are the last survivor standing, the contest is yours no matter what the tiebreaker scores are.

Just keep in mind that points only matter if there is a tie at the end of the season. If you are the last survivor standing, the contest is yours no matter what the tiebreaker scores are.
Duly noted. I just need to win the whole thing!

Is the site down? Went to confirm I made my pick for the week and I'm getting an internal error screen.

I thought for sure we would've had the upset by now that cleared out an extra 52 people. I'm running out of teams :ROFLMAO:

I figure most will go with SF tonight. On one hand, we'd all love to see ARZ upset SF. On the other hand, we all want to stay alive lol. But I simply cannot trust the Jets enough vs the Dolphins.

I figure most will go with SF tonight. On one hand, we'd all love to see ARZ upset SF. On the other hand, we all want to stay alive lol. But I simply cannot trust the Jets enough vs the Dolphins.
This was my exact thought process.

A chunk of people eliminated this week. Coulda been way worse if Seattle had lost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom