Survivorbowl XIV (1 Viewer)

Real cute I never picked the colts. Atlanta who I picked lost anyways. Best of luck to cajunjoeyjoeysaint and Saints0.
Hey WV. I'm just checking in to see if this is over and noticed the controversy these last couple of weeks. I'm sorry that you feel that many are against you because of WV and the Greenbrier. There were harsh things said about Greenbrier, but this is from the minds of sports fans. You've been around the boards enough to know that a big number of "fans" are always looking for someone or something to blame losses on. And the wallpaper was actually a spoof of the fans blaming Greenbrier. Nothing wrong with taking pride in your homeland, just don't take that incident so personally.

BTW, I've played this that past two seasons. I haven't made it to week 2 yet. And I usually don't suck at these types of contests.

Week 13 is open!

1. cajunjoeyjoeysaint: NO / NE / DAL / LAC / PHI / BAL / BUF / MIN / SF / GB / OAK / CLE /
2. saints0: SEA / NE / DAL / LAC / PHI / BAL / SF / LAR / BUF / CHI / MIN / PIT /

Yes soggybottomboy it’s over. The site was messed up and I chose Cleveland late and could not change my pick. However they didn’t wanna throw out that week like they did last year when the site was down.
I picked Atlanta this past week and they lost so I’m eliminated irregardless so it doesn’t really matter now. However they changed my pick from Atlanta to the colts sometime late this past Sunday To be cute on survivorbowl.
Also page 11 Andrus said He had no control over survivorbowl game is managed off site. But later on andrus and bill from Lafayette and other mods unknown said I was eliminated after they talked about it. How’s that if y’all don’t run the site? Or have a say.
Also page 12 d3cyph3r who runs survivorbowl said saints0 and cajunjoeyjoeysaint will need to decide if they allow me to stay or go. Neither one ever said for me to go. Saints0 said I could stay. I guess d3cyph3r misspoke too.
So yes I got the good referee nfl special treatment here. I feel like the saints. But it’s over goodluck to saints0 and cajunjoeyjoeysaint whoever wins you win absolutely nothing it’s a free game on the internet that I didn’t even take seriously until week 9.
I know the saints will be coming to the greenbrier for sure in the future and I look forward to that. Sorry if I seem like a arse but I was just taking up for my side of view. I wanted to be treated fairly. No hard feelings too any of you. This site has been good for many previous years for saints info.

Yes soggybottomboy it’s over. The site was messed up and I chose Cleveland late and could not change my pick. However they didn’t wanna throw out that week like they did last year when the site was down.
I picked Atlanta this past week and they lost so I’m eliminated irregardless so it doesn’t really matter now. However they changed my pick from Atlanta to the colts sometime late this past Sunday To be cute on survivorbowl.
Also page 11 Andrus said He had no control over survivorbowl game is managed off site. But later on andrus and bill from Lafayette and other mods unknown said I was eliminated after they talked about it. How’s that if y’all don’t run the site? Or have a say.
Also page 12 d3cyph3r who runs survivorbowl said saints0 and cajunjoeyjoeysaint will need to decide if they allow me to stay or go. Neither one ever said for me to go. Saints0 said I could stay. I guess d3cyph3r misspoke too.
So yes I got the good referee nfl special treatment here. I feel like the saints. But it’s over goodluck to saints0 and cajunjoeyjoeysaint whoever wins you win absolutely nothing it’s a free game on the internet that I didn’t even take seriously until week 9.
I know the saints will be coming to the greenbrier for sure in the future and I look forward to that. Sorry if I seem like a arse but I was just taking up for my side of view. I wanted to be treated fairly. No hard feelings too any of you. This site has been good for many previous years for saints info.

Just stop dude. You had plenty of time to post a pick in this thread, Jayd told you on 11/13 to post a pick in the thread. You waited to say Cleveland, with a smiley face, after the game was over. You knew what you were doing. Expecting that to count is ridiculous.

You had truckloads of time to post a time-stamped pick in this thread when you were having problems with the site.

I get it, you got busy with life and didn't do it. The other people involved in all of this got busy too and wasn't able to fix the site. It is a free game that no one makes any money off of, doesn't cost you anything, or anyone gets paid for.

Honestly, it pisses me off that you are still bringing other people's names into this with what they said in the past in this thread. This is on you and no one else and you know it. Just make a pick in this thread before the game is played and no one has any issues.

Bringing up the Greenbriar issues because you are from WV or referee treatment is just a douche move.

I apologize if I seem like an Arse.

Happy Thanksgiving.

That’s not how it happened mc4saints you can think whatever but I am done with this topic. I just answered soggybottomboys reply was all and I never lied those were facts. Happy thanksgiving to you too.

Last edited:
Dude....The fact that you said Cleveland was your second favorite team and you didn't know they had already played is very suspect. Do you not see that? How does someone play this game and not go look at the matchups online and/or odds before making a pick? The fact that you threw the Greenbriar in someone's face as to why they wouldn't help you is egregious to say the least IMO.

Mc4 saints u may think it’s Suspect and the way I do my picks is different not by odds I guess but it got me farther than you 3rd place didn’t it. Which means nothing.
As for the greenbrier we all know it wasn’t the greenbrier or wallpaper or golf. It was the saints players and coaches who even said nothing but good things about Wv and the greenbrier and said that place never effected there performance. It was the fans from Louisiana and here and on sr who were mad they couldn’t see there team in nearby local training camp. Plus the saints were kinda rebuilding and weren’t that good which lead to three 7-9 seasons plus there was many injuries. The mods here let the jokes continue about the greenbrier and Wv that’s what happened. Some of which was ridiculous.

WV...Here you go...Bringing up stupid Greenbriar crap. Just dumb. We are Saints fans from Louisiana. A lot of superstition in this state. Don't be so sensitive.

FYI. I did lose one week before you but I did go out with dignity instead of your BS. I essentially got 4th with about 20 other tied for 4th that picked Indy. I apologize if you were working 24 hours a day or had some major illness or incident with you and your family but besides that, you have 0 excuses for not putting your pick in this thread the moment you had a problem and Jayd suggested that on the 13th. All you had to do was post in the thread.

I still don't believe you didn't know your 2nd favorite team, The Browns, hadn't already played. The smiley face after the pick says you were joking.

If I were you, I would send private message apologies to the people you have called out for your own BS and then delete all of your posts.

FYI mc4saints I don’t care if you were tied for 4th and I don’t care what you believe or think. It doesn’t matter so can we all just please move along from this now. It’s over with. Thank you.

It came down to points, and I believe this was the first time that has happened. Additionally, only 1 point separated Joey from 2nd place. Well done, everyone!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom