Survivorbowl XVI (1 Viewer)

I look forward to this all year, thanks for what u do.

a lot of us about to go down picking seattle

edit: they just converted on 4th down, coming down to cases at the 2 minute warning

the winner may not make it to week 10 the way things look

Well, those of us that picked Seattle squeak into week 2. Pretty sure my first time since 2013 season.

For the new Survivor members, this has been going on for many years now. The odds maybe not be as overwhelming as they seem. Even though there are 354 members registered, about 180 have yet to make a pick, which means they are probably not participating this year.

Coupled with the 40 or so that have already been eliminated so far this week, that leaves about only 180 left in the battle. There are two games left on Monday if you want to get into the competition. So go to the site in the OP and sign up.

a lot of us about to go down picking seattle

edit: they just converted on 4th down, coming down to cases at the 2 minute warning

the winner may not make it to week 10 the way things look

Lucky break to the "Seahawks fans". That dropped TD catch by K Stills should never have happened. The Hawks don't look that great to be honest

when does it update for week 2? i was nervous week 1 with seattle. ouch! i was thinking about going with rams for week 2. they seem to always fight hte hawks close but after their shut out i'll pass...

I made it out of week one!

Two weeks would be luck. Three would be a trend.

I'm going Carolina at home over the 9ers this week. I think the spread is at 14 points right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom