SUV runs through crowd at Christmas parade in Waukesha WI... (1 Viewer)

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Are you referring to the guy's social media posts? Because from what I've read it still isn't giving your point any more validity.
Yea I am. If we’ve seen the same ones, then we just assess them differently. I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t say it’s enough, because it would be enough in the reverse. Of course, a few confederate flag posts and a few anti BLM memes would be enough for me (and the media I watch) to declare it a terrorist attack if the races were reversed.

I don’t want to derail the discussion again, so I’m not going to argue with people about over quasi political issues. I just didn’t want to ignore your question.

WhoDat?DrewDat

Jimmy Graham #1 Fan
Reaction score
Mass murderer.
Serial criminal.
Racist/Anti-Semite
Child sexual offender.

WhoDat?DrewDat

Jimmy Graham #1 Fan
Reaction score

It's okay guys he was "just pimping on a b****. I didn't know the b**** was SIXTEEN."

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely a piece of dooky that shouldn't have even been out of a cell.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m going to drop it for now (at least after this), because my point isn’t being heard and I can’t really explain it without getting political.

If you can find my previous posts here you’ll see I’m 100% in support of BLM. I’ve been to multiple protests.

My problem here is that the media’s slowness to judgement is going to make it’s really hard to argue to my family (who aren’t pro BLM to say the least), that the mainstream media isn’t biased against white people.

Maybe everything I’ve seen is fake news, but there is way more than that Andy NGO tweet that paints this guy in a way that would have been more than enough for the media to be talking about domestic terrorism if the races were reversed.
Why are you letting any of that dictate what you do or how you respond to things?

RKNSaint

Vaxxed; 2x Pfizer
Reaction score
Jason Whitlock has some good points on this subject. Can't list them out to not be interpreted as political but for those interested I think he is correct.

RKNSaint

Vaxxed; 2x Pfizer
Reaction score
Without providing any kind of information otherwise, I highly, highly doubt Jason Whitlock has any meaningful input on this incident.
You might be surprised or maybe not but I happen to think his points about media influence on many items in the country are valid.

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
You might be surprised or maybe not but I happen to think his points about media influence on many items in the country are valid.
I'm sure I wouldn't be surprised at all.

RKNSaint

Vaxxed; 2x Pfizer
Reaction score
I'm sure I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Wow...so you dislike Whitlock. OK, I could probably give you a dozen other accounts by different sources. Point is there are forces at play in this country that fan the flames to makes headlines, pander to votes, sell magazines, divide the country, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom