SUV runs through crowd at Christmas parade in Waukesha WI... (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"A SUV ran through a Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas Parade, leaving multiple people injured, according to a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel intern Kaylee Staral, who was at the parade."

something like 20 people injured. They just announced they are asking people to lock themselves in a safe place. I won't post the video but it's gruesome.

I just saw the news about this and some videos on twitter. Utterly horrible especially if it was intentional.

It's terrorism. I don't care what the "whole story" is. This was a terrorist attack. The people at that parade were victims of a terrorist attack.

We didn't bother to see if any of the 911 hijackers were mentally ill or not. it doesn't matter if this guy was mentally ill or what.

Extremists are all on the same team, and the rest of us are on the other team. We have to stop fighting with each other over who's side the terrorists are on, they are all on the same side, even when they hate each other.

If it was intentional it’s domestic terrorism, period. It doesn’t matter the why.

The word I’m hearing today on the news is he was fleeing something and that it wasn’t that he was intentionally hitting people. I watched a portion of the video at the beginning and he swerved around some people marching and swerved again.

I’ll wait for all the facts, but if it turns out this was intentional he needs to be tried for domestic terrorism and I’ll blow up on anyone defending this piece of trash.

It's terrorism. I don't care what the "whole story" is. This was a terrorist attack. The people at that parade were victims of a terrorist attack.

We didn't bother to see if any of the 911 hijackers were mentally ill or not. it doesn't matter if this guy was mentally ill or what.

Extremists are all on the same team, and the rest of us are on the other team. We have to stop fighting with each other over who's side the terrorists are on, they are all on the same side, even when they hate each other.
Terrorism, by definition, is executed in the name of a political cause. So motive and the "whole story" are absolutely necessary in order to use that language. That doesn't lessen the severity of what happened.

Terrorism, by definition, is executed in the name of a political cause. So motive and the "whole story" are absolutely necessary in order to use that language. That doesn't lessen the severity of what happened.
There is enough out there already to conclude that this guy was acting in response to the Rittenhouse verdict.

I don't care if we find out he also had mental health issues.

I agree. If it was someone fleeing some unrelated situation and ended up going the wrong way into this crowd of people, then that's different than intentionally running people over to try and kill as many as they can.

I'll wait for the facts to come out, but I suspect that once the individual hit the first person, they probably started freaking out and hit the accelerator.

Awful situation.

There is enough out there already to conclude that this guy was acting in response to the Rittenhouse verdict.

I don't care if we find out he also had mental health issues.
Where are you seeing this? I haven't read anything yet, but news are already irresponsibly reporting/speculating that when that hasn't been confirmed yet.

Where are you seeing this? I haven't read anything yet, but news are already irresponsibly reporting/speculating that when that hasn't been confirmed yet.
I've seen social media posts of his that are enough for me to decide what to think about it.

I am not going to link them because they are from biased websites, but i don't doubt the authenticity of the social media posts. The reputable media sources are slow to report on possible motive when the attacker looks a certain way. I say this as a flaming a liberal as you will ever meet.

He didn't explicitly say that he was going to mow down white people, but like i said, it's enough for me.

I've seen social media posts of his that are enough for me to decide what to think about it.

I am not going to link them because they are from biased websites, but i don't doubt the authenticity of the social media posts. The reputable media sources are slow to report on possible motive when the attacker looks a certain way. I say this as a flaming a liberal as you will ever meet.

He didn't explicitly say that he was going to mow down white people, but like i said, it's enough for me.
Fair enough. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom