SUV runs through crowd at Christmas parade in Waukesha WI... (1 Viewer)

Without providing any kind of information otherwise, I highly, highly doubt Jason Whitlock has any meaningful input on this incident.
You might be surprised or maybe not but I happen to think his points about media influence on many items in the country are valid.

I'm sure I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Wow...so you dislike Whitlock. OK, I could probably give you a dozen other accounts by different sources. Point is there are forces at play in this country that fan the flames to makes headlines, pander to votes, sell magazines, divide the country, etc.

Wow...so you dislike Whitlock. OK, I could probably give you a dozen other accounts by different sources. Point is there are forces at play in this country that fan the flames to makes headlines, pander to votes, sell magazines, divide the country, etc.
Mixed with forces outside the country as well
Which is why people call for media literacy- even if we could strengthen the FCC and make newscorps accountable for misinformation (which we definitely should), it would have little effect on the foreign based misinformation factories

There sure are. Jason Whitlock being one of the seemingly infinite.

If I’d ****** up that bad in the community, I might just go ahead and waive that bail
He was wearing a bullet proof vest , a mask and appeared to be bent over crying the whole time

It took an alarming amount of time to read off his list of past charges in 3 states

Lots of violence , resisting and bail jumping with a paternity case still pending

Next appearance is in Jan

He is likely safest rejecting the bail and remain in isolation cell while awaiting trial. I suspect he would last no longer that Dahmer in jail otherwise.

From what I read he requested a speedy trial but Wisconson is so backed up in the court system they couldn't give him one. By state law if you request a speedy trial and they can't provide it there are limits on what bail can be set to.

One of our legal guys may be able to explain that better than I can.
Allegedly, the DA doesn't believe in high bail either despite the attempted murder and other outstanding issues this guy has.

This is a quote from DA John Chisholm (slightly edited to keep politics out)
Chisholm has previously acknowledged that his proposals could result in a person being let go and committing murder.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

Allegedly, the DA doesn't believe in high bail either despite the attempted murder and other outstanding issues this guy has.

This is a quote from DA John Chisholm (slightly edited to keep politics out)
Chisholm has previously acknowledged that his proposals could result in a person being let go and committing murder.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."
Is he trying to say it’s a necessary evil?

Is he trying to say it’s a necessary evil?
At the very least he is saying it is acceptable losses for what he believes is the correct thing to do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom