Suvivor bowl (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So who won survivor and why does everyone get a 2nd chance. Of the 2 left both players picked Carolina and both lost. I thought it came down to highest points

So who won survivor and why does everyone get a 2nd chance. Of the 2 left both players picked Carolina and both lost. I thought it came down to highest points

Correct, highest points was the tie break no?

Believe cajunjoeyjoeysaint won because he won the tie breaker by 1 point.

i dont think we're all getting a second shot, i just made a pick for fun after seeing this thread. i got knocked out week 6 by the chiefs.

Yall keep complaining and they gonna do away with Survivor Bowl altogether :LOL:

I lasted until that last great purge and I can't be mad about it because the other two choices I was considering lost also.

Thanks guys. To WVSAINT. I believe you were not trying to cheat. The site went down and your pick of Cleveland was in jist. I thought of it but waited till site came back. By the way I am cajunjoeyjoeysaint. I took Saints in game one and almost lost and glad I did or I would have gone out in the great purge

Thanks guys. To WVSAINT. I believe you were not trying to cheat. The site went down and your pick of Cleveland was in jist. I thought of it but waited till site came back. By the way I am cajunjoeyjoeysaint. I took Saints in game one and almost lost and glad I did or I would have gone out in the great purge
So you are cajunjoeyjoeysaints. Check your PM's / Conversations.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom