Swann to visit Dr Meyers (Inj unknown) (1 Viewer)

The hindsight 20/20 doesn't work at all. If you are going to put everything on one person then that is pretty short sighted. You tell me how in the world you are supposed to know all this before hand. I guess Payton and the gang forgot their crystal ball on draft day to carefully select all the gems. So if you are a good lower ranked defensive players are more prone to injury? How is Peat a bust is it his failure to read and miss his assignments? Is it his technique or his footwork? Sounds to me like a lot of people (as always at SR) are just following the group mentality that Peat was a wasted pick. If anything just by reading all the switching around he has done it is amazing he is playing at the level he is which is not all that bad.

Look at the vikings. Barr, Waynes have contributed right away. Peters in KC. Cowboys drafted a olinemen first round in 2014 that immediately made a impact. Other third round picks have made a impact on those good teams. There were players available who are balling right now. Here is a bust so far:Tull, and he's a possible cut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom