Swedish military makes terrible bras (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I can't imagine why they haven't fixed this yet...:mwink:

The Swedish armed forces have been hit by a major equipment problem, according to reports. Flimsy military brassieres are unable to stand up to the strains imposed when female Swedish troops perform "rigorous exercises", routinely bursting open or even catching fire - so forcing busty young conscripts to hurriedly strip off in the field.

The problems would apparently be easy to sort out. Unaccountably, however, it appears that the male-dominated Swedish military hierarchy has failed to act.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/23/swedish_military_bras/

And just so no one else has to say it, I already know TTIUWOP. But it seems slow today.

boobie traps.

I don't care who you are, that there is funny. :worthy:

that caught my attention too? Friction perhaps?

I would like to volunteer to go over to Sweden and help them fix this horrific problem, of course coming up with the proper solution will require a great deal of research.

Hands-on research, no doubt. :hihi:

When I thought I had enough to worry about for the rest of life, now I find out my bra could catch on fire. :covri:

Jan

Rehbinder reportedly added that the problems have persisted for twenty years, with generations of young Swedish womens' tophamper routinely breaking free of confinement to oscillate wildly during army PT sessions and field exercises - presumably often followed by impromptu stripteases as the more jubtabulously fortunate female troops sought to re-fasten their flimsy government lingerie.

and thus...

The problems would apparently be easy to sort out. Unaccountably, however, it appears that the male-dominated Swedish military hierarchy has failed to act.

Ya don't say... I have this image of old gray haired guys in uniforms sitting in their offices with telescopes and binoculars overseeing the "PT sessions and field exercises". I wonder why the have "failed to act".

That is the word of the century, for sure: jubtabulously

That is the word of the century, for sure: jubtabulously

And if you do a Google search on the word "jubtabulously" your post comes up as the 5th listing, which means the word is vastly underused if it is even really a word. Of course now that I have made this post I may have very well upset the balance and who knows where your post comes up on a google search.

I'm going to need a video link please. rofl

And if you do a Google search on the word "jubtabulously" your post comes up as the 5th listing, which means the word is vastly underused if it is even really a word. Of course now that I have made this post I may have very well upset the balance and who knows where your post comes up on a google search.

Well then, this could become a movement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom