SXSW Bully sucker punch. Justified or cheap? (1 Viewer)

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UyFwUY5ecOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was a sucker punch, but this dude totally deserved it. What say you all?

If he deserved it it doesn't matter if it's cheap.

But everyone swarming around to take pictures of the guy on the ground with their phones was hilarious and frightening at the same time.

But everyone swarming around to take pictures of the guy on the ground with their phones was hilarious and frightening at the same time.

Yeah, there are a lot of other interesting aspects of the vid besides the punch lol. You can see the guy who punched him ask his friend if he has his back 10 seconds into the video, his friend goes from laughing to his SRSBZNS face, and then you can see them plotting.

The guy eating pizza is pretty funny too

Not sure if it would have been better if someone wouldn't have just tried to jump and restrain him. But that jerk seemed like he was going to start a fight with someone no matter what. Who knows what that may have started.

totally deserved it, see the one guy he punched try to get a kick in after the knockout? lol and how bout his face when he got hit rofl. Makes me wanna go bully smashin

Cops seemed to get there quick enough. Where were they when he was pushing everyone around?

Also true. Almost seemed the guy wanted to get his free shot in before they got there.

Guy deserved what he got - but I'm not sure those that did it were in the right.

I see nothing wrong with the sucker punch, it sure did stop the jerk. Some people go out looking for trouble, this guy found his trouble.

Deserved it. And got a free ride to the pokey. Win win for everyone else who was out there just having a good time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom