Saints T-Bob makes the case for Jameis having success (1 Viewer)

Lol Can’t wait to be on here by game 4 or 5. Comparing him to a Hall of Famer is laughable. Has Brees ever thrown 30 interceptions in a season?
Farve threw 29 in 2005.
George Blanda threw an astounding 42 in 1962
Sid Luckman threw 31 in 1947

Each are in the Hall of Fame.

I'm not trying to compare Jameis to any of them. But being a HOFer doesn't mean that one doesn't throw a lot of picks.

SFIAH

Has a Heisman trophy winner at QB ever won an SB?

Brees had CSP for a lot of his career so I'm hopeful. Jameis really hasnt had a good coach. Bruce Arians didn't win a Superbowl with Tampa, Tom Brady ran the offense the way he wanted to, not Bruce. Bruce to me handed over the keys and said "tom, make me look good"

Brees had CSP for a lot of his career so I'm hopeful. Jameis really hasnt had a good coach. Bruce Arians didn't win a Superbowl with Tampa, Tom Brady ran the offense the way he wanted to, not Bruce. Bruce to me handed over the keys and said "tom, make me look good"
They started with Arians where Brady was tossing multiple picks a game, then Tom took over.

The internet says Roger Staubach and Jim Plunkett.
Paul Hornung
Roger Staubach
John Huarte
Jim Plunkett

Never won a super bowl and someone I consider one of the most underrated of all time is Carson Palmer. Bengals can ruin anyone’s career and I’ll never forget the 05 season when Palmer in only his second year would’ve won the mvp if not for Shaun Alexander’s amazing year. They played the Steelers at home in the first round and were a sexy pick to win it all and the best chance the bengals may have ever had to win when the Steelers dt did one of the dirtiest hits I’ve ever seen in my life on the first play of the game completely tearing Palmer’s knee to shreds and ironically it was around a 70 yd pass play. After that the Steelers went on to win 31-17 and won the Super Bowl. Vikings fans complain about us beating the hell out of Favre well that doesn’t hold a candle to the shady Steelers Super Bowl win that season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom