T.O guving attitude at presser (1 Viewer)

I actually give Owens credit for not being baited into the responses those media guys were trying to get out of him. One reporter was even giving T.O. a little attitude himself.

Agreed. Don't care much for the guy, but he handled the press conference very well, while being baited the whole time.

T.O.'s a primadonna and Trent Edwards is hardly starting material. Go go Buffalo.

I don't mind what the press did there. TO's career has been made off of sound bytes and his opportunities to self promote. When he's getting getting his catches and his team is winning, he is more than happy to provide the media with gems like "Get ya popcorn ready", and "I love me some me". It's a double edged sword, and in this case the media was hoping for another "That's my quarterback.." moment from TO. There is a reason these types on issues happen with TO, he brings them upon himself.

Trent Edwards actually seems like the kind of guy I could be buddies with. What was up with the little smerk T.O kept pulling out? Looked like a goof with the glasses and hat.

Those reporters were jerks. I Feel sorry for Owens.

I don't feel sorry for him, but the reprters should have been speared by someone.
TO did th eright thing and was actually, in his way, classy about it.
All they were doing was searching for a headline and TO gave them crap on a stick. Good for him.
I hate the guy, but it is not all his doing for the poor image. He really does do a lot for every community he is in, and that deserves some respect no matter what the personal feelings may be.

Good for you TO, but you're still a............

As much I love this site many of you never fail to prove that you have"No Class". Being Humble in victory is a sign of true leadership. Owens got screwed. I am in no positon to determine if he deserved it or not. We Won, let show some class and congratulate our opposition and move on. I seem to remember many people disgraced after returning form Chicago.

Show some class Saints fans.

Nice post. While I agree, TO deserves very little most times. This instance, he behaved like a pro. The reporters behaved like children...very sad

No he didn't. Go look at the interview. He kept his mouth shut while the media pressed him to say some thing provocative. Stop believing the sound bites.

I stand corrected. The way the clips were pieced together on ESPN or whatever I was originally watched was very different from the unedited clip. After watching the clip, I agree that the reporters were really badgering TO. That was pretty pathetic. I still think he is still a big cry baby and not a team player for the most part, put in this case the criticism was mostly unjustified...my bad.

The reporters are an embarrassment, but why did they even bring TO out for the press conference?

Are D shut him down and his streak is over, but not all of that was Greer.

There was at least one bad throw where Greer was beat by TO.

There was another bad decision by Edwards when TO was definitely covered that ended in a pick.

I actually give Owens credit for not being baited into the responses those media guys were trying to get out of him. One reporter was even giving T.O. a little attitude himself.

couldn't agree more.

i can't believe people are giving Owens grief for this; i can't stand the guy, but i thought he showed more restraint than he has maybe ever... after one of his 'No Comments', one reporter actually said: "Well, you could've said....." Really??? What kind of amateurish BS is that???

Sorry, but Owens did nothing wrong in this case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom