T.O guving attitude at presser (2 Viewers)

i guess, my thoughts on T.O. is he was disruptive in Philadelphia. don't know about S.F. or Dallas

In SF, he kept calling Jeff Garcia gay, and in Dallas mouthed off to Phillips and Romo quite a bit in the locker room and on the sidelines.

Sometimes, talent isn't worth the attitude. That's just my opinion.

And the cancer begins...

When will they ever learn not to sign the dude?

because it's usually year two when he melts down. It's year one when he puts up monster numbers.

The guys obviously old and declining.

I actually give Owens credit for not being baited into the responses those media guys were trying to get out of him. One reporter was even giving T.O. a little attitude himself.

I agree, not that TO didn't say some anti-team stuff earlier in the press conference.

Dude, after watching that press conference, I feel sorry for TO. That coach and quarterback both sound like losers. They seem.... lost.

As much I love this site many of you never fail to prove that you have"No Class". Being Humble in victory is a sign of true leadership. Owens got screwed. I am in no positon to determine if he deserved it or not. We Won, let show some class and congratulate our opposition and move on. I seem to remember many people disgraced after returning form Chicago.

Show some class Saints fans.

dude, it's 2 games until he melts down. you can already see the cracks forming. it's ridiculous.

I was guessing it would be around mid season, but after seeing that interview I think you are right. It's a shame to say, but I can't help but cheer against this guy. And when he does finally show some emotional restraint, it comes off as adversarial and caustic...almost like a customer service rep handling a complaint. And what was with the dude's smirk?! That was weird.

I do give him credit for calling out Rodney Harrison on Roids
Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid .

The Buffalo media were being some punks and trying to bait T.O. into a sound bite. It was really sad. It's one thing to ask tough questions but to keep going on and on....poor job by those guys. I'm not a T.O. fan or supporter, but he really handle that one well. Especially after that type of loss.

I don't get it. All T.O. did was answer questions that were obviously designed to get a "sound bite" out of him. T.O. has done some things that garner criticism, but this instance was not one of them. Coming off a home loss where he saw the end of a 185 catch streak I thought he handled it pretty well.

No he didn't. Go look at the interview. He kept his mouth shut while the media pressed him to say some thing provocative. Stop believing the sound bites.
Agreed. Though he wasn't exactly supportive of his teammates, he was badgered by reporters trying to get a better sound bite. Look at some of the questions he was being asked by these 'reporters':

Q: Do you feel you and Lee (Evans) are being wasted in this offense?
T.O.: “We’re just going with the plays that are called.”
Q: You could say ‘no’ right there.
T.O.: “I’m just going with the plays that are called.”
Q: Do you like the plays that are called?
T.O.: “Whether I like them or don’t, I’m just going with the plays that are called.”
Q: How about the decisions that are made after the plays are called? The quarterback’s decisions after the play is called?
T.O.: “You’d have to ask him.”
Q: I’m asking what you think.
T.O.: “I don’t want to answer that because whatever I say you guys are turn it into however you want to say it.”
Q: We’ll print whatever you say word for word.
T.O.: “I just answered you sir.”

I dislike TO as much as anybody, but in this situation, he handled himself fairly well, especially by his usual standards. The one guy flat-out tells TO that he WANTS him to give a critical answer so he can turn around and blast TO for it. Pathetic.

exactly where was the attitude? just because you have something against T.O. doesn't mean he was giving attitude.

I wouldn't want him in a Saints uniform, but how does anyone look at that and say he was giving attitude...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom