T.O guving attitude at presser (1 Viewer)

dude, it's 2 games until he melts down. you can already see the cracks forming. it's ridiculous.

Now that he plays in the AFC... and more importantly NOT with the Cowgirls anymore... I actually kinda like him. I also watched his show which makes me respect his work ethic and love for friends and family. I know it's not popular, but I feel like the Bills should be feeding him the ball as he is their only real threat at reciever.

dude, it's 2 games until he melts down. you can already see the cracks forming. it's ridiculous.

You know, I can't even blame him this time.

The Bills have two really great wide receivers. They were in it most of the game just busting down field play after play and yet they only get a few token looks in the entire game.

This has nothing to do with them or the quarterback, but rather playcalling. Whats the point of having these two wide receivers if you only look to them 2 or 3 plays a game.

Can you imagine how upsetting it most be for TO and that other guy to know you busted your *** up and down field all game and only get three passes? Sure one drop was all TO's fault. The others were not.

Michael Irvin was making fun of him, crying "All they had to do was throw me one ball."

lol

8-8, you don't think they used him as a scapegoat?

That's kind of counter-intuitive to your previous post. You're saying they got rid of him asserting that he couldn't help the team win...maybe it's not scapegoating?

Point is, he's not what he used to be and there's plenty of younger talent out there. He's proven himself to be disruptive and counterproductive in his press statements, in the locker room, off the field and even on the sidelines with several different teams. Why sacrifice the stability of your team for the diminishing possibility of an occasional deep ball home run?

That's kind of counter-intuitive to your previous post. You're saying they got rid of him asserting that he couldn't help the team win...maybe it's not scapegoating?

Point is, he's not what he used to be and there's plenty of younger talent out there. He's proven himself to be disruptive and counterproductive in his press statements, in the locker room, off the field and even on the sidelines with several different teams. Why sacrifice the stability of your team for the diminishing possibility of an occasional deep ball home run?

i guess, my thoughts on T.O. is he was disruptive in Philadelphia. don't know about S.F. or Dallas

I'm sure he was busting it up and down the field. Greer and Porter were just busting it harder. There was one play TO was clearly open the whole game. Edwards can't be blamed he had people in his face all night and the WRs were covered. They took Evans and Owens out of the game and let Reed/Parrish try to beat them and they couldnt.

I'm sure he was busting it up and down the field. Greer and Porter were just busting it harder. There was one play TO was clearly open the whole game. Edwards can't be blamed he had people in his face all night and the WRs were covered. They took Evans and Owens out of the game and let Reed/Parrish try to beat them and they couldnt.

oh heck yes we shut them down. just commenting on the hatred

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom