T.O. - what a piece of work (1 Viewer)

well i will say his "antics" are becoming tiresome,

wonder who will sign him next?

<p>I've got a couple of tjoughts on this.</p>

<p>: It seems like it's just another case of ego-driven antics. He thinks the meetings are of no use to him, therefore he bores easily and falls asleep. Wake me when it's over.</p>

<p>Or....</p>

<p>Maybe it's a side effect of the anti-depressants. My brother is taking some prescription anti-depressants and he fell asleep at my grandmothers funeral, during the service and he was one of the pallbearers. A few people saw, but it was mostly understood as an expected, but unfortunate side-effect of the meds.</p>
<p>We all have seen that T.O. doesn't pay a lot of attention to the meds he takes or what they can do to him.</p>

I guess I have it too then... any meeting... class... briefing... conference... if its borig... I'm snoozing... I feel ya TO... LOL!!

well i will say his "antics" are becoming tiresome,

wonder who will sign him next?

I think what's really tiresome is the media attention to everything T.O. What's next week's story, T.O. doesn't was his hands after using the Cowboys restroom? Seriously, who gives a flying ****?

Thank you..Thank you thank you

Yet both of you clicked on the thread and posted.

I hope that answer's the question.

Although neither of you care about T.O., there's one thread here about him and both of you posted on it.

I wonder how everyone would react if he were in a Saints' uniform? :)

Bite your tongue! :D

I can only hope that never happens. (But I feel reasonably confident that what we've seen from Payton so far, it never will.)

Yet both of you clicked on the thread and posted.

I hope that answer's the question.

Although neither of you care about T.O., there's one thread here about him and both of you posted on it.

I never said I didn't care about T.O. He's an amazing athlete. It's the media attention that's nausiating. If T.O. farts in practice, ESPN spends the rest of the week talking about it.

I never said I didn't care about T.O. He's an amazing athlete. It's the media attention that's nausiating. If T.O. farts in practice, ESPN spends the rest of the week talking about it.

I think you're answering your own question.

The reason the media stays on him is because people do care.

Part of the reason people care is because the media is on him. It's a viscious circle.

But to say that you care about T.O., then wonder why the media obsesses over him is kind of obvious.

It's a lot like Paris Hilton. The only reason people care what she's up to is because she is always on the TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom