Tackle lingerie football: my wife insults my forum friends (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This morning my wife asks me if I had heard of tackle lingerie football. I actually had not. She then tells me that they had a web site which I should share with, and I quote, "my knuckle dragging friends on the saints forum".:rant:

Now was that necessary? The implication is pretty clear. Because we might enjoy a spirited game of lingerie football, we are all evidently not highly evolved indiviuals. Now I know now how that geico caveman guy feels.

I dont like it that she would sterotype us like that. Its not fair and it kind of hurts. It also demeans what looks like to be a very classy and exciting new brand of football. Girls in fancy underwear tackling other girls in fancy underwear. :worthy::worthy:

I apologize for the cheap shot my wife took at all of us. Lingerie football is here to stay and she best get used to it.

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/gcNHgaDIBAI%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

And for any fellow knuckledraggers interested, here is the site: http://www.lflus.com/images/ads.jpg

Last edited:
if enjoying seeing partially clad women run and hit each other makes me a knuckledragger. guess i need to stop and pick up some band aids.

I'm offended.

I'd demand an official apology but I am too busy dragging back a sabretooth tiger that I just clubbed and cant find my sticks I need to 'make fire'

Anything that Sean Salisbury is announcing I will watch. I want to see the inevitable on-air melt down. Plus scantily clad broads are easy on the eyes too.

Now I know now how that geico caveman guy feels
So easy, even The Dotless One could do it.:ezbill:

A girl I took to prom plays for the Tampa Bay Breeze team here in FL, Tara Arceneaux. Awesome I must say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom