Taco Charlton Released (Update: Claimed by Dolphins) (1 Viewer)

Apparently released to make room for Robert Quinn. I can't recall him doing anything special.

Saw a Tweet yesterday about him, said a member of the Dallas Cowboys said it didn't work out with him because he was soft, .....so litterally it was cut because he was a Soft Taco.

Well, he's still young and wet behind the ears. So he's a soft wet taco.

Dolphins: Did another trash player get on the market... Yah boiiii.

Ahh. The missing piece for the Dolphins. I am thinking that the Dolphins wanted to pick up somebody who would never have to be told to "get off of Tom".

Bust.

I don't think Charlton loves football anymore.

I can recall some of the draft debates the year this guy came out. THANK GOD we passed on Taco. This dude is exactly who I thought he was gonna be. A one year wonder at Mich who's potential was based way too much on upside and imagination, and so much on his actual on field impact. I remember Taco's film being filled w/a bunch of unblocked free to the QB sacks and those of the coverage variety, as opposed to him actually beating his guys w/true pressure generating skills and evolving pass rush tech. Fast forward to now, and Taco is exactly who is.

Fish tacos!

Thats actually a Baja California invention. I remember back when my brother and I would go down to Baja Mexico surfing, the roadside taco shacks would try to get gringo surfer business by placing signs that read "Tacos Fish". Man those were some great times!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom