Taco Charlton (1 Viewer)

Demarcus Walker for FSU might be better. He's dominating the Michigan Oline right now. Pass and run plays, doesn't matter he's in the mix.

Love Taco! But Walker is more consistent as a pass rusher and more dominant overall. Gave all kinds of fits last night. Played the pass and run well, just as you stated. Taco is more scheme diverse as he could play in an even and odd front.

If only Ron Mexico were still behind center.....

"And Taco takes down Mexico for a third time today!"

Taco looked good vs Florida State. It was really my only chance to look at him. FSU's Walker looked more like a DT to me. Barnett would be my choice.

NO, slow off the line, I do like his size and length, but they say he isn't the brightest bulb also.

"They" do not know what they are talking about. Taco is very smart. Quiet and not the vocal leader that Chris Wormley is but he doesn't lack for intelligence whatsoever.

"They" do not know what they are talking about. Taco is very smart. Quiet and not the vocal leader that Chris Wormley is but he doesn't lack for intelligence whatsoever.

Purely out of curiosity, how do you know that? If you don't mind me asking.

This may be the year where it is worth trading a future pick to make a signifcant move up the board for one of these pass-rushers.

I have a feeling they will fly off the board this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom