Tailgate Party In Miami!!! (1 Viewer)

[M.O.]

Reaction score
Ok I know there is another thread about the Miami game, but it is going nowhere regarding tailgating. So I started a new one here. I and three of my friends from the northshore LA are going to the game, and tailgating would make the experience even better. So ONLY POST HERE IF: you want to tailgate together with other Saintsreport.com peeps at Landshark Stadium on Oct 25th.

Here is what we need:

1. We need someone who lives in FL and who is going to the game to volunteer to snag a tailgating location and basically host this for us. This could be more than one person, we would all have to agree on a spot to meet. (ie, you need to bring the car/truck/rv, maybe a grill, some chairs and a canopy. Basically you and any other local Saints fans that go with us need to bring the esential tailgating stuff... I would like a recliner please)

2. everyone else who wants to join up needs to say they are coming and see what else they can bring to help pitch in. (ie, booze, hot dogs, chicken, hookers, "Transformer" paper plates and matching napkins)

3. we need some sort of marker (a flag, a banner, a certain automobile, a bird call, or a secret handshake) so that the rest of us can identify where the correct tailgate party is. (ie, Meet at the bright red Chevy silverado flying two saints flags in parking lot section 25C. Just walk up and say "I love Andrus" and when you here the reply "All hail the saintsreport.com leader" you'll know you are at the right place.)

So if you are going to the Saints/Dolphin game and want to tailgate with other Saint fans from here, this is where we MAKE PLANS. You are in one of two catagories if you are going. You are either in Catagory 1 and you are driving to the game and can bring things like a grill, or canopy, or chairs, or ice chests, tables, music, TV, food or whatever, and can help host. Or you are like me in Catagory 2 where you are a tourist arriving for the game and have little means to provide anything more than food, drink, or supplies for the tailgating. Please state what catagory you are in and what you can do to help make this a great experience for all.

The first thing we need (thats why its number 1) is for one or a few of you local florida peeps to say your willing to get a spot and set things up. So who is willing to do that?

If you are not planning on tailgating please don't post here. We would love to hear all about you other plans in the OTHER Miami game THREAD. Thanks! :)

ps Hi Andrus...

I would be category 1B - A local who has NO tailgating stuff, but willing to bring booze, food, etc (so, it almost makes me a 2). I'm not sure if I'm driving to the game or going to try to get a ride yet.

Hey, found out the guy who owns the Shuck n Dive in Fort Lauderdale is going to set up a tailgating spot with about 90 LSU alumni that are busing in from Ft. Lauderdale. It will be a "game day decision" as to where exactly they'll be. I'll ask him more about it next Sunday.

He basically said call the restaurant the day of to find out where they're heading exactly.

tailgating

Well my family is flying in so not sure what I can provide but would love to join other Saints fans to celebrate! We are staying in Hollywood and wont get settled in at least until 4:00 pm. We'l be walking around looking for fans!! Please let me know where peeps will be hanging out!

Hollywood FL, is one of my all time favorite places... Good to see you MO,,,

Joe

Last edited:
Miami Dolphins tailgate

Hey Everyone,

My name is Chris and I found everyone here through a google search and just wanted to take a second to tell everyone about our tailgate. I work for a ticket company here in South Florida and the Miami Dolphins are right in our back yard. Every Dolphins home game our company throws a big 3 hour long tailgate party. The tailgate party is an all you can eat and drink. The food is catered by a BBQ company so the food is great, drinks include kegs, margaritas and other frozen drinks. There is a DJ on site, an organized tailgate decathalon (including bean bag toss, ladder golf, beer pong, chicken wing eating contest and more...) with the winning team getting field passes to the game.

We are on our 4th season doing this party, and it is very popular around the area. These tailgate passes are sold individually for a very resonable price. Our company does not try to make money on these passes, it is a chance for us to meet our clients.

Also if anyone needs any tickets for this game we have them available, and we package the ticket with a tailgate pass at no additional expense. I will be checking this blog randomally but if you would like you can contact me at the information below.

Have a great day!

Chris
954-342-2895
chris@premiumseatsusa.com

If Staz from Shuck-n-Dive is going to set up a tailgate then everyone from SR should meet up there. Being the only authentic Cajun restaurant in Ft Lauderdale and him being a homeboy I'm sure he will be doing it up right. I will try to stop by his place and get info as to what food/drink might be there and what ev1 should bring. Been going to his rest for years and it is close to my house.

If Staz from Shuck-n-Dive is going to set up a tailgate then everyone from SR should meet up there. Being the only authentic Cajun restaurant in Ft Lauderdale and him being a homeboy I'm sure he will be doing it up right. I will try to stop by his place and get info as to what food/drink might be there and what ev1 should bring. Been going to his rest for years and it is close to my house.

I posted more details in the main Miami thread. Basically, it's on. He's going all out, just bring yourself. But, I always bring my own booze. Can't go wrong with extra alcohol.

Call the restaurant on game day around Noon to find out where they were able to set up. 945-462-0088

I'll be there with at least 2 other Saints fans.

Like I posted here: http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128678

It looks like many people are trying to meet up Saturday night and right now there appears to be 2 groups. Those staying in SoBe or near partying down there possibly at the Clevender and some of us locals and people staying in the Broward area meeting up at Shuck n' Dive all to hang out, meet up and watch the LSU game.

Saint Ward, what's your Saturday plans? You've made reference to Shuck so many times in the past, it's high time I try it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom