Tailgate Party In Miami!!! (1 Viewer)

Saturday I'll actually be in South Beach because my band is playing at the burger and beer joint on Alton Road. I've probably posted it on two or three of the threads we have going now... haha.

I'm not an LSU fan, but if you're up in Ft. Lauderdale, hit up the Dive. I'd also hit up the River Front, which is only about 10 blocks from there. Basically head to Broward and 2nd ave.. near the tracks. There are a ton of bars there. Ask around.

Now, if anyone is around Friday night, let me know.

I'll be flying in on Friday and landing in Ft. Lauderdale at 6:20PM local time. I'm staying with a friend in south beach.

Probably nothing at the game, since it's not allowed. I'm sure Shaz is throwing a bit party at the restaurant and will likely have the outdoor projector going too.

id like to see if shaz will let me come by for a day or two to set up my tailgate trailer in the parking lot.... fly the flags and show some saints love...

It's tricky in that lot where the Dive is, because they tow after midnight. He's sorta gotten "talked to" about his set up during the day, but they've never shut it down... multiple days, however, wouldn't likely go over well.

You'd have better luck in the hotel parking lot. This is so much easier during the regular season..

yea, sucks you can't tailgate within (i think) 1 mile radius of the Staduim for a Superbowl.. I am assuming for security reasons.....

Probably nothing at the game, since it's not allowed. I'm sure Shaz is throwing a bit party at the restaurant and will likely have the outdoor projector going too.

He did for the NFC CG, btw.

So yes, there will be HUGE HUGE gathering at Shuck N Dive, no doubt.

That's probably where I plan to be, as I was for the NFC CG.

Me and my buddy are going to the game and staying in Ft.L. Looks like Shuck N Dive is the place we need to be. Who Dat!

SaintReggie, you score tix yet? Are you going to the Shuck N Dive Sunday morning? Saturday night? What are you thinkin'?

Shuck N Dive is a great place to party. Hope they arrange a party for Friday, Saturday or day of game. Keep us posted!

I plan on meeting saintstraveler @ the dive either Friday or Saturday night. I hope some others coming down will meet us there as well. I'll keep you posted on which night we plan on going if it's not both nights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom