Tailgating (1 Viewer)

Alque01

Reaction score
I need to know who is tailgating and where.

I got a few ideas for the tailgating but I want to see what everyone else is doing.

I only tailgate one or two games a year and with just a few people and that is around O'Keefe Ave. I would like to see an official SR.com tailgate each game that is hosted by different tailgating groups. I would like to host one and invite the out of town Saint Fans to join in on the fun.

I only tailgate one or two games a year and with just a few people and that is around O'Keefe Ave. I would like to see an official SR.com tailgate each game that is hosted by different tailgating groups. I would like to host one and invite the out of town Saint Fans to join in on the fun.

Who would you invite??

ST. Michaelfan that sounds like a good idea.

I just don't see much space to tailgate around the dome. I live in BR and between LSU and SU, you have to know how to tailgate.

There is plenty of tailgating going on around the dome. We tailgated for the green bay monday nite game and a Blast.

i tailgate across from the Post Office on Loyola Ave. LOYOLA AVE. GULF COAST TAILGATER KREW!

I wish we'd get some 3PM games like the good ole Dome Patrol Days. We haven't had a 3PM game for about 10 years.

Last edited:
Who would you invite??
Not you!! :ezbill: J/k hammernails, you've got quite a bit more history in NOLA, than I do.

Hopefully me for one if I can get to NOLA this year.

Aside from that, I need to redeem myself at the Saints/Redskins game in DC this year. Last year, due to a combination of inept blundering/hangover/scorching hot weather, I was unable to catch up with other SR.com fans. Lame.

For the out-of-town games, there is usually a tailgate thread(s) started weeks before the actual game.

Last edited:
not much tailgating around the dome? Are you serious? Have you not been looking? There are a ton of areas where people tailgate. Any patch of green space or concrete is taken up. Under all of the I-10 and US-90 overpasses is a huge tailgating area (Northish from the Dome). If you get there early, you can even park for free before the State Troopers block off traffic on Poydras.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom