Take a deep breath...No reason to freak out regardless of what your outlook is (1 Viewer)

While I appreciate the optimism, let us despense the illusion that we will get some mass return of game-changing talent to thrust us into a season-changing winning streak.

The same guys who've been sitting out the past 7 weeks will be the same guys sitting out next week.

We play Seattle next Sunday. They are unlikely to give up 30+ points to us so our defense better borrow an A game from someone.

We all knew that KC was going to be really tough. It was. And we didn't respond. So very little is different about this team from week one.

A pick six and a fumble in the red zone in a six point loss. It's frustrating.
It will feel this way the rest of the season, sadly.

You do realize we're getting 2 of our top defensive players back next week? Well, hopefully, I'm not counting Ellebre, lol.

Just glad it is over. Ten plus penalties is just unacceptable.

This one would have been nice to win of course but it's by no means the end of the world. They fought hard to stay in it and kept it close; not an easy task an arrowhead against a solid KC team with all our injuries. We will be okay guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we're not. 7-9 again maybe but I wouldn't say that we couldn't right the ship and go 9-7 if Breaux, Kelemente, Peat, Moore, Rankins, and others come back and make an impact. I think we'll probably end up 8-8. I just hope we don't blame Sean Payton. Yes his playcalling can be predicable but he's a real innovator who can take us far agin. Look out 2017.

Seattle is going to embarrass us at home .

I don't think so. Close loss maybe, but if Breaux makes it back I would by no means count us out. Remember Seattle's offense is sputtering. We'll see how they do tonight.

No, we're not. 7-9 again maybe but I wouldn't say that we couldn't right the ship and go 9-7 if Breaux, Kelemente, Peat, Moore, Rankins, and others come back and make an impact. I think we'll probably end up 8-8. I just hope we don't blame Sean Payton. Yes his playcalling can be predicable but he's a real innovator who can take us far agin. Look out 2017.

No, were not what?

I didn't make any prediction.

TBH, I expected to get worked in this game. I'm very pleased the way we played, but disappointed we beat ourselves. When they get healthier this team is gonna make a run. Hopefully Breaux and Ellerbe will be a go next week.

Seattle is going to embarrass us at home .

They could. They very well could.

But it's still a home game. And the important part of the week is which other players will we be getting back. Andrus Peat, Dannell Ellerbe, Delvin Breaux, Daniel Lasco, etc. Basically everyone but Rankins is on the table until we see the first injury reports Wednesday.

Like many of us said pre-game, this was not a game we were gonna win. It's the type of team that always gives us trouble.

So if you were optimistic last week, there's no reason not to be after this game. If you had given up on the season, then nothing has changed.

Next week is the must win. The goal has always been to get back to .500 by week 9. We hopefully get several key players back. Wasting energy freaking out this week is pointless.

I really think most of the games we have little to no room for error. This was a more winnable game than next week as far as I can see. Seattle's defense and offense appear to be much better than the Chiefs.

I'm disappointed but it's what I expect from this team. We will be up and down all year. We will be in that 6-10 to 8-8 range. I really do think next year looks better.

Every team battles injuries but we have been crushed on defense where we could not afford to be. That's the way it goes.

I'm not trying to calm people down really. If people want to freak, I can't stop them.

I'm pointing out that this game didn't really change anything. This was always circled as a loss by most people.

Now we have to go home and win a few games, crawl to .500 by week 9, and see what happens. The outlook hasn't really changed.

You do grasp the idea of momentum and building upon a win?

This verified that the season is done and we are not magically going to turn it around against a much tougher upcoming few games. The Chiefs don't scare anyone and are rather pedestrian.

Plus we are now 0-3 on the road. If you can't win a road game, your pie in the sky dream of reaching .500 is just that.

This verified that the season is done and we are not magically going to turn it around against a much tougher upcoming few games. The Chiefs don't scare anyone and are rather pedestrian.

Plus we are now 0-3 on the road. If you can't win a road game, your pie in the sky dream of reaching .500 is just that.

Ok, see you in the off season.

San Diego was a road win.

I'm fine with losing most of the rest of our games, as it keeps us in the Fournette lottery!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom