Match Up Take it to the bank! MJD... (1 Viewer)

Why is he still so fat?

Most ex football players trim way down after their career is over.

If you look at a lot of the former RBs, especially the “littler” guys, they tend to get chuncked out after they hang’em up. MJD just let himself go, and apparently the fat soaked into his brain. I liked him as a player (before I started to hear what goes on in his feeble mind), but now I just regard him as another idiot in the media.

It’s almost as if they elect one guy to make the dumbest “bold prediction” each week, and he keeps picking the shortest straw.

Not surprised...He has been against the Saints since he has been on the NFL channel...Oh and he has little hands.

Well, it’s been a fun season guys, but MJD (in his infinite wisdom) just said that the 1 thing you can “take to the bank” this weekend, is that Nick Foles and the Iggles will come down and beat the Saints in the bayou.

Of all the things to hang your hat on for this weekend, this chunky little troll picks the Iggles?!?!? I know he’s a Saints hater, but this fool has officially fallen off his rocker!

SMDH! ?‍♂️
He should have to eat a raw pigeon after his prediction fails

I was just about to say that he's a troll and now he looks like one ?

It is what it is man. The dream scenario for the media is to have Philly and Dallas win so they can get the Boys hosting the NFCCG.
Right? What the heck? He looks 20 pounds more roly-poly than he did last week and quite disheveled with his jacket flap in the back constantly raising up (not sure if it was from his huge arse or a microphone issue) and his shirt untucked!

He has always suffered from Reggie envy. He went to UCLA and won nothing, Reggie went to USC and won a national championship. Reggie was the 2nd player drafted in 2006, he was the 60th. Reggie became a Super Bowl Champion with the Saints, he spent his career on teams that went 53 and 91. Reggie will always be a Saint. So he hates the Saints.

I used to feel sorry for MJD and his crappy Jaguar teams who's only relevance years ago was getting their butts handed to them twice a year by the Colts. They occasionally had a fluke win against Indy every now and then but it was nothing to write home about.

At least David Garrard was likable and since retirement, he runs a gym that specializes in helping people with Chrons disease.

Well, it’s been a fun season guys, but MJD (in his infinite wisdom) just said that the 1 thing you can “take to the bank” this weekend, is that Nick Foles and the Iggles will come down and beat the Saints in the bayou.

Of all the things to hang your hat on for this weekend, this chunky little troll picks the Iggles?!?!? I know he’s a Saints hater, but this fool has officially fallen off his rocker!

SMDH! ?‍♂️

I had recorded that NFL Access or whatever that show is with Woodson ( whom I respect and didn’t hear his say anything about Our SAINTS “yet””-------HOWEVER , I DID hear that ludicrous statement, with his over the top "pregnant pause for effect” and all, SAY that Horse Hockey?

WHY is that little nub of a “I didn’t accomplish ANYTHING in my career in The NFL” numb skull all up and act a fool and become some kind of SAINTS hater, “wish I had been a real baller instead of ending up LOOKING “LIKE” a Bowling Ball”, amidst many TRUE Hall of Famers who dot TNFLN’s line-up of Coaches and real Gold Jacketed Players?

I don’t GET the “WHY" of it when there’s so many really talented and accomplished, post-career players who just might want a shot at telecasting, they are articulate and can not only Bring The Rings ( Look at N.E.’s and OUR FB, Heath Evans for an example as a guy who was interesting to listen to and you’d learn some inside “stuff” on Belicheck and Brady and Sean AND DREW as a prime example~! I can only think Heath moved on to greener pastures or a more lucrative gig somewhere else maybe even Coaching somewhere? I really don’t know but just ONE of MANY examples of those who had careers had they wanted it instead of the little DUD who looks more at home in a Lil Ceasar’s “Pizza-Pizza” commercial than in bad suits which he wears as if he’s between sizes of something? I just don’t GET it AT ALL>~! And, That’s NOT even counting my own home-ism and hating on him and his SAINTS bashing BS which has no true foundation I can see as he hasn’t EVER gotten ANY “facts” expressed about ANY team that I know of. Then again, I hardly watch ANY of these shows and only now to take the temp. of the media which , BTW, Maurice insults that scummy industry even further than it already is scrambling to fill time with programming, especially during the “Off Season”~! They will throw spaghetti on the wall to see if it sticks during that drought of programing~!

Anyhow, if we take it for what it’s worth and then? Consider the “source” we may be able to have a nice laugh once OUR SAINTS carve up The Stinky Philly birds as badly or worse than the first time around. Maybe not the final score but they WILL be Out Played, Out Coached and Out Manoeuvred in a lop-sided game with The DOME EXPLODING into an ERUPTION of EUPHORIA once it becomes clear we’re going to be hosting either The Rams ( whom we have beaten THIS season by 10 already OR we get to ROAST the cowgirls in OUR HOUSE and avenge that loss where they played about as dirty a game as I’ve seen the officials let go, hit after helmet hit on Alvin and others while OUR SAINTS Defense were called out for Personal Fouls for brushing over the dallas’ QB’s facemark~!)

I know I ran long and I apologize except for the fact that we’re about to play in The Divisional Round and beating filthy philly and hosting The Conference Championship Game AGAIN~! I’m pretty excited because the LAST TIME we did this? WE WON THE SUPERBOWL and I believe we have the pieces in place to make that happen once again. So, forgive me and I hope this will be the LAST season we have to put up with some guy named Maurice ( sounds and looks like a pastry chef at a Cafe’ in the back end of the Quarters to me~!).

AS ALWAYS; “GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~! Doc Daddy is OUT~!

I used to feel sorry for MJD and his crappy Jaguar teams who's only relevance years ago was getting their butts handed to them twice a year by the Colts. They occasionally had a fluke win against Indy every now and then but it was nothing to write home about.

At least David Garrard was likable and since retirement, he runs a gym that specializes in helping people with Chrons disease.

No offense intended but “Bully for David~!”. I used to enjoy the Jags when our Brees Vet Back-Up, Mark Brunell was their QB and they had an entertaining team. I’d much rather hear Brunell’s take on The NFLN as a far more accomplished and experienced player, that is IF he even wanted the job~! Give me either A Gold Jacketed Player, a Coach ( kinda thing Billick is a smarmy kind of wipe to me, but what do I know?)

I guess I’m saying ANYBODY BUT Maurice would be an improvement by a long shot~!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom