Take. Taysom. Out. Of. QB. (1 Viewer)

Big Up Bush

Super Bowl Bound
Reaction score
I'd love to stylistically just keep doing something with periods here, but I don't want to be playful. Another winnable game that we may well watch slip through our fingers but not having reliable QB play. Taysom's superpowers are his size and his ability to run or pass if needed. His weaknesses are not being an accountable QB, his tendency to bust more than boom, and his small hands. People were down on Siemian during the losing streak, but with the exception of the egg-laying games, he kept us honest and could advance the offense. He is not a QB, injured or not. We need to win, and we can win. You can't tell me that Taysom gives us a better chance to win than Trevor today!

I'd love to stylistically just keep doing something with periods here, but I don't want to be playful. Another winnable game that we may well watch slip through our fingers but not having reliable QB play. Taysom's superpowers are his size and his ability to run or pass if needed. His weaknesses are not being an accountable QB, his tendency to bust more than boom, and his small hands. People were down on Siemian during the losing streak, but with the exception of the egg-laying games, he kept us honest and could advance the offense. He is not a QB, injured or not. We need to win, and we can win. You can't tell me that Taysom gives us a better chance to win than Trevor today!
Too long, didn’t read

Too early to take Taysom out in mid 2nd quarter. If Siemian stayed in for 3 quarters of horrible abysmal QB play in all 4 games he started, then you stick with Taysom until he gets into a rhythm with the receivers and better playcalling. He’s a playmaker who can makes big plays at any moment.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom