Take this pole: What is the biggest problem for the Saints this year? (1 Viewer)

What is the biggest problem for the Saints this year?

• Total voters
Wow. The top two currently are:

Winston isnt good 108 votes.
Allen cant coach 108 votes.

Fan boy fatal attraction? Boy, you really are something. The poll is public. I voted for Jameis being bad in addition to my vote for Pete being predictable. My post history is also public, where I've criticized his game play multiple times since the loss on Sunday. I'm curious, do you actually read my posts? They aren't cherry picked stats, they are actual stats from the entirety of the game. And they're not pro-Jameis stats - they're simply pointing out serious flaws in our offensive coordinator.

In addition, Deuce played in this system for a little over a year, when Pete was our QB coach. What we're running now is light years different than when he played for this team. In addition, I never argued directly with his point, I simply suggested that he isn't on the same page in terms of what fans are upset about. The types of plays that are called are one thing, I don't really have an issue with the pass plays being called or the run plays being called. Deuce said the playcalls are fine and they probably are fine. But that doesn't mean they aren't predictable. My numbers objectively back that it's easy for a defense to tell whether we're running or passing based on down and distance. I can see it with my own eyes when watching the game on Sunday. We're passing 80%+ of the time on 1st down, and we're running 75% of the time on second down. Then I check the play by play to make sure my eyes aren't lying to me, and I tally it all up. It's math. It's really easy, you know? If it's that easy for a fan, imagine how easy it is for defensive coaches and players whose job it is to gameplan against our offense, who watch film on us every day for a week straight? Deuce is 100% right, there are plays to be made. It's on the offense to execute, and we haven't. But we're setting the difficulty to extra hard when we tell the defense exactly what we're doing on 1st and 2nd down.

But please, continue to ignore my every point and just call me a "Jameis fan boy" when I never brought him up, nor have I defended his play. You lose any sort of credibility in terms of reading comprehension if you think that my argument is showing any support of Jameis' play on the football field.

Keep in mind who your audience is here. This is guy who screamed from the rooftops that TH would be the starter in 2021 and there is just no chance, simply no way he would ever go back to that “utility role”……he hasn’t been right about anything yet….

I’m frustrated and disappointed in Jamieis play thus far (specifically the ability to beat the blitz or at least deal with it better) and think they should sit him if the injury is affecting his play (which it seems to be)….but I still think he has a chance to be the QB of the future….your friend would like nothing better for him to fail IMO….nothing could convince me otherwise…..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom