• Rob Ryan

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • Todd Grantham

Votes: 51 42.9%

• Total voters

LubDemSaints

I Bleed Black and Gold
Reaction score
There are many opinions, threads, and posts about who they think the new DC should be. I just wanted to post a quick poll to see the general consensus.

I honestly didn't think to add an "other" option. In hindsight I should have. With that said, I did not intend for this to be another debate thread but I truly welcome anyone's suggestion that they have.

Romeo would lend both credibility and stability to the defense and Payton would be able to trust him completely. My only concern is that he may need to get away for awhile. He went through a lot last season and could probably use a break.

I'd love to see Crennel in a black and gold polo but I don't think he's an option. The vibe I'm getting is that he isn't entertaining suitors while KC is paying him and is recovering from a 2012 campaign that was tumultuous to say the least. So with that in mind I say go for Grantham, and if he doesn't work out in a year or two see if Crennel is ready to get back in the saddle.

Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden

I would give anything to see Gruden and SP on same sideline. LOL momments....:hihi:

You can remove Romeo because he's going to get paid too much not to work by KC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom