Taken out by the NFC West once again... (1 Viewer)

Didn’t the rams do this to us during the Haslett years? We needed them to kick a FG and we were in. To make things worst the kicker used to be a Saint.

Didn’t the rams do this to us during the Haslett years? We needed them to kick a FG and we were in. To make things worst the kicker used to be a Saint.
It was 2004. We needed the Jets to beat the Rams. The Rams won in OT after former Saint Doug Brien missed a FG inside 40 yds in OT that would have put us in. It stunk.

It was 2004. We needed the Jets to beat the Rams. The Rams won in OT after former Saint Doug Brien missed a FG inside 40 yds in OT that would have put us in. It stunk.
Well, I knew the rams were involved . :)

The Rams and 49ers have been taking us out for as long as I’ve followed the Saints. From Mike Lansford and his last minute kick in 1983 to the three way tie in 1988 with SF and LA yet due to tiebreakers we don’t go to the playoffs to Flipper Anderson’s record setting game against us to the early 90s 49ers beating us out for the division to the Greatest Show on Turf to the 2011 NFC Divisional game in SF to 2018 NFC Championship Screwjob against the Rams to 2019 when we couldn’t cover Kittle and SF beat us last minute. Those two teams have caused us so much misery. That’s why they are my most hated teams and not the Falcons. The Falcons are irrelevant. They’re like gnats…a nuisance but ultimately harmless.

Late Christmas present—Lambs rightfully eliminated as soon as possible

Just as Ice-T was beating up Nino Brown on New Jack City, I hope the Saints make it real personal the next time they play the Rams or 49ers!

The Rams and 49ers have been taking us out for as long as I’ve followed the Saints. From Mike Lansford and his last minute kick in 1983 to the three way tie in 1988 with SF and LA yet due to tiebreakers we don’t go to the playoffs to Flipper Anderson’s record setting game against us to the early 90s 49ers beating us out for the division to the Greatest Show on Turf to the 2011 NFC Divisional game in SF to 2018 NFC Championship Screwjob against the Rams to 2019 when we couldn’t cover Kittle and SF beat us last minute. Those two teams have caused us so much misery. That’s why they are my most hated teams and not the Falcons. The Falcons are irrelevant. They’re like gnats…a nuisance but ultimately harmless.
Amen. Amen. Amen. 💯

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom