Takeo Spikes (1 Viewer)

Now all we have to do is sign Lavar Arrington and we'll have every dinged up linebacker in the league

IMHO if we sign him either him or Morgan will not make the final roster. If we kept both and sim (who I think makes the team due to versitility)

Yeah Simoneau is versatile alright, he sucks at all 3 LB positions. jk/

The issue really isn't about being a beast, playmaker or etc. This is about can he upgrade our lb corp. In one quick answer, yes. We are trying to provide versatility to a corp that has been very vanilla and bland. Not a knock on the guys but 2 of the three are backups on any other lb squad and fujita isn't a world beater himself. Solid to pretty good is a very good compliment to fujita who imo wouldn't start for alot of contending teams in this league. Competion is good for this guys and is something that is long overdue hopefully it will bring out the best in all of them and if they all are healthy, we will have THE BEST DEPTH AT LB IN THE NFL.

:mad:

i like the incentive idea on a contract. Quite giving away all this money and make them work for it it.

every game with 15 or more tackles you get 150,000

stay health all season and get over 100 tackles you get 1 mill

be a pro bowler get another mill

can anyone imagine a saint lb in the pro bowl

i remember 1, one of my fav players in saints history.. keith mitchell!!

Clearly this is setting up tomorrow's "Saints Sign Spikes" thread.

To whoever the magnificent ******* was who first posted that, I gotta tell ya... I keep checking my local Lowes and Home Depots, but I have yet to find any suitable spikes to anchor my Saints signs to the soil in the front yard. When are the big DIY chains gonna get with the program???

To whoever the magnificent ******* was who first posted that, I gotta tell ya... I keep checking my local Lowes and Home Depots, but I have yet to find any suitable spikes to anchor my Saints signs to the soil in the front yard. When are the big DIY chains gonna get with the program???

that's because they are special spikes, you have to get them from the imaginary loft in the saint's airline fan store.

I guess this means we aren't thinking LB'er with our first round pick.

No wearing spikes in the clubhouse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom