Takk McKinley waived by Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

hes the same size as people like TJ Watt, has some of the longest arms at 35” which is crazy, and he’s blazing fast with 4.59 speed. His issues are mental, not physical.
Those are combine type stats and mean little. If we went by that Dion Jordan and others would be HOF players. Meanwhile T-Rex has short arms, etc and is tearing it up.

3rd team in a week.
Uncoachable in college, uncoachable in the NFL. He should try the NBA , where everyone is uncoachable.

Those are combine type stats and mean little. If we went by that Dion Jordan and others would be HOF players. Meanwhile T-Rex has short arms, etc and is tearing it up.

ummmm exactly.... you are the one saying it is because of his lack of size or speed why he isnt Good lol not me, which would be making the point that if he was bigger or faster he would be good... Which isn’t the case, his problem is mental. By your original post it implies players his size or with his speed can’t be good in the NFL when there are proven players just like him. You’re contradicting yourself and helping my argument so thanks. Don’t try and flip the argument lol, your post was incorrect, it’s okay...

I pointed out how players have succeeded just like him, so obviously it’s mental... which was obvious enough when you watch his interviews, he’s a looney toon.

his problem is obviously mental, and a lack of skill and fundamentals, not size or speed...

Last edited:
ummmm exactly.... you are the one saying it is because of his lack of size or speed why he isnt Good lol not me, which would be making the point that if he was bigger or faster he would be good... Which isn’t the case, his problem is mental. By your original post it implies players his size or with his speed can’t be good in the NFL when there are proven players just like him. You’re contradicting yourself and helping my argument so thanks. Don’t try and flip the argument lol, your post was incorrect, it’s okay...

I pointed out how players have succeeded just like him, so obviously it’s mental... which was obvious enough when you watch his interviews, he’s a looney toon.

his problem is obviously mental, and a lack of skill and fundamentals, not size or speed...
I don't know him nor do I coach him so I can't comment on his mental side. It's not about your measurables, but how your individual body moves. My point is simply that his measurables are not off the charts and he doesn't play well. He's small, but Watt for instance moves better than him. He's more fluid imo. I'm not changing my argument, but 230lb edge rushers are not generally dominant. For every one you find there will be 30 or more that fail. To constantly take on 300lb lineman at that size requires elite athletic ability. That he is not.

I assume he's known for Ticky Takk penalties.

He got drafted way too early because he was the next highest ranked pass rusher when the Falcons were on the board, pure and simple. Prime example of what happens when a team drafts a position instead of a player. It's a waste of picks chasing needs and checking off boxes.

I don't know him nor do I coach him so I can't comment on his mental side. It's not about your measurables, but how your individual body moves. My point is simply that his measurables are not off the charts and he doesn't play well. He's small, but Watt for instance moves better than him. He's more fluid imo. I'm not changing my argument, but 230lb edge rushers are not generally dominant. For every one you find there will be 30 or more that fail. To constantly take on 300lb lineman at that size requires elite athletic ability. That he is not.

Where did you get 230 pounds? He was 250 at the combine and looks about 260 now lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom