Talked to Dorsey last night.... (1 Viewer)

Move up and get him FO. He could solidify the DT spot for many years to come.

How about telling us about 6-7 teams in the top ten that he would like to play for?

why can't youy just secretly tell us?
Yeah. We'll all pinkie swear not to tell anyone.

You're right that it was an outrageously dirty play, but that doesn't change the fact he's coming off an injury. I'm a huge LSU fan myself, and I just didn't see Dorsey making the impacted in the second half of the year that he made in the first.

Most players would've sat out a few games after that play. Dorsey kept playing. I can't think of any players who would be able to get cut at the knee and continue playing at a high level, especially facing double and triple teams every play.

We know he doesn't want to play for the Falcons. Nuff said. (Edit: I don't know. I'm just saying, being from LA and all.)

Move up and get him FO. He could solidify the DT spot for many years to come.

This is assuming 1-9 will want to trade with us. who is in the position to do that? especially to give up on a stud DT.

This is assuming 1-9 will want to trade with us. who is in the position to do that? especially to give up on a stud DT. new england at 7. get before the bengals at 9. after the rodgers deal they will go dt at 9 if either dorsey or ellis is there.

Trust me......he wants to play for whichever team is higher on the draft board (see: $$$).

I believe he's already stated he would like to play with the Falcons.

Also, the guy saying he was injury prone. He got chopped block on an uncalled illegal play in the Auburn game and suffered with it the rest of the year. Even Tubberville said it should have been a flag thrown on that play. I still get p*ssed every time I think of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom