Talked to Dorsey last night.... (1 Viewer)

The guys not going to tell you who Dorsey doesn't want to play for. He would feel like he's betraying Glenn.

I'm sure he values his 'relationship' with Dorsey more than you guys.

Sorry guys...I'd tell ya who he said but I dont wanna get him in any trouble or anything. If yall ever notice most guys when asked where you would like to go say, "whichever team drafts me is where i wanna go."

Sorry guys...I'd tell ya who he said but I dont wanna get him in any trouble or anything. If yall ever notice most guys when asked where you would like to go say, "whichever team drafts me is where i wanna go."
Yeah guys. Like Eli Manning did.

I believe he's already stated he would like to play with the Falcons.

Also, the guy saying he was injury prone. He got chopped block on an uncalled illegal play in the Auburn game and suffered with it the rest of the year. Even Tubberville said it should have been a flag thrown on that play. I still get p*ssed every time I think of it.
That's more because they hold a higher draft pick than actually wanting to play with the Falcons...

Is everyone serious about Dorseys health being a major concern? Why not look at it in a positive manner, he took a severe chop block to the knee in front off the whole nation so this isn't just one persons opinion and he continued to play last season with a limp. Most players would have milked that baby as a reason to under perform and sit out. Hats off to a warrior, just the type guy we need. I don't want more of the third down and long I am tired so I will stand here types, lol. I'd take his heart and effort with one leg !!!

I just want to know where did you run into him at?? I know I can't be the only person thinking this.

Do you mind if we dance with your dates?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom