Talked to Mike D today (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I had requested that he call before sending my draft guide because I was about to sell my house and sure enough Mike himself called to verify I hadn't moved yet. Not much else to say other then they should be in the mail today or tomorrow and thanks again Mike if you read this for all the work you put into the book!!!!

I thought there was going to be some 'inside info' in this thread.

He caught me so of guard I really did not know what to say not to mention I was on the floor at the Hospital and really couldn't talk. Sorry for being so misleading I could make something up if you would like. :D

I sure hope it gets up here to Maryland before Friday. I am leaving for Florida for a week and a half and could sure use his guide to get ready for the draft.

I just thought it would be cooler than I rode on the plane with Reggie story.

Ridding on a plane and out of the blue seeing one of the biggest names in sports (and him being a Saint) > Getting a phone call from a local football analyst.

Ridding on a plane and out of the blue seeing one of the biggest names in sports (and him being a Saint) > Getting a phone call from a local football analyst.

LOL....then again, it's just a football analyst from Houma, LA

How do you get one of these draft guides?
OMG AUS (Sorry about that the comercial just played) Just go to the home page and look I think on the left for Miike's # and give him a call. ususally he has a few extra.

Mike Detillier's mailinglist

Interested in Mike's 2008 Draft Guide? Click here and fill out the form to get on Mike's mailing list, or phone 985-532-6220 to order now. *Visa, Mastercard and checks accepted. Funds must be received before the Draft Guide can be shipped Send check or money order for $20.00 along with your name and address to:

M&D Draft Report 206 Adams Street Raceland, LA. 70394

LOL....then again, it's just a football analyst from Houma, LA

NFL tailbacks are a dime a dozen.

Football analysts from Houma, not so much.

Although I think he might live in Raceland.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom