Talking heads looking like fools. (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
All week, I've been hearing patriots/brady or rodgers as MVP. After this weekend? The patriots are proven do be severely ordinary (now that their extended preseason is FINALLY over), and rodgers showed that last week was an anomaly.

Today should finally shut them up.

Maybe this is the year that some other position besides QB wins MVP. Not one of them stands head and shoulders above the rest. Maybe THIS year, somebody like Mike Thomas will finally get that honor.

Pretty tough to argue against Watson, Wilson, or CMC at this point. Not taking anything away from Mike he’s probably the best WR in the league along with Nuk

And I still think Michael Thomas should get it.

Not that it matters or means anything but when the new power rankings come out this week the Pats will still be ranked ahead of the Saints and again not that it means anything but Prisco will still pick against the Saints as he has done in every game this season.

I don’t think it’ll happen but it would be good for the sport if more non QBs won the MVP award. Wilson and Watson are great and it’s not about them but too many players having special seasons are ignored. It shouldn’t just be a QB award.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom