Tamba Hali on Twitter! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Don't know what's going on with this guy. Saying all kinds of crazy things. Some people saying it's CTE.

There's some people on Twitter who broke the shots down individually and you can see the outlines of people by those lights, but who knows what they are doing. Could just be a few people outside with a flashlight. Hard to tell from that distance.

This is heart breaking, every time something like this comes up it really breaks my heart for the families of the people with these mental health disorders.

People with CTE literally have spells were they are totally different people.

Huge reason my kids will not play tackle football until high school, and I'm still nervous about that. I'm a die hard football fan, my life is sports. This stuff here is scary man

Trees not cars in the Bush's. Freaked out when it wasn't a bird I guess. Picture doesn't link up with that one real well. Interesting he mentioned anubis after that. I'm positive shifters like that exist but I don't see one of those in the pic either.

Sam and Dean where ya at. Birddog sighting better get on it. Tamba needs to relax if that's the case. The vamps won't mess with you now. It's sort of like a join the pack bang your head going berserk five of spades youve been bitten protection FROM bats darkness evil spell. Moon is the days answer to the long cold winter night game. He's going to have to control it, very tough when surrounded by the army of deadite aka vampire. If that's actually what he saw, last night I presume.

Josh hartnet penny dreadful same as Remus lupine Harry's instructor. Very possible after the playoff fiasco of last season. I'd actually be surprised if it wasnt the case.

With anibus and egypt, sounds like he's been playing too much Assassin's Creed: Origins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom