Tampa Bay’s schedule possibly leak (5 prime time games) (1 Viewer)

The Bucs have huge disappointment written all over them. They are depending on older players on a new team with an extremely disjointed offseason.

We are top to bottom the most talented team in the division and we have the most continuity.

So their three potentially most brutal weather road games (@ CHI, @ DEN, & @ NYG) would all be gotten out the way within the first 6 weeks? Yeah, that better not be legit.

I thought TNF games were all divisional games.
Most, but not all of them, are. Just looking at the first half of last year, there were PHI vs. GB (week 4), NYG vs. NE (week 6), & WSH vs. MIN (week 8).

That 3 week stretch of GB, AT LV, and AT NO seems brutal.
Not understanding.

The Raiders are mediocre at best and stand a decent chance at declining this year.

Green Bay had a fluke 13-3 season. That isn't happening again.

Not understanding.

The Raiders are mediocre at best and stand a decent chance at declining this year.

Green Bay had a fluke 13-3 season. That isn't happening again.
The Raiders are mediocre but if that leak is accurate then that’d have the Buccaneers have to fly 3 hours west the week after playing last year’s #2 seed, then flying back home only to fly west again to play last year’s #3 seed.

A long trip out west sandwiched between two of the conference’s top-3 seeds from the previous year is draining, even if the Packers eat it this year.

BEDEBB6E-53A1-41F2-A680-F006B60BD9BF.jpeg
This is the most likely real schedule I’ve seen. It looks like they put all non-conference games in the first month as their plan in case they need to start a month late.

I guess this is good news for us if true. Seems like to me people will be overlooking us and we'll be playing with a chip on our shoulders.

Even the NFL and team official schedules will be wrong this season.

BEDEBB6E-53A1-41F2-A680-F006B60BD9BF.jpeg
This is the most likely real schedule I’ve seen. It looks like they put all non-conference games in the first month as their plan in case they need to start a month late.
If that’s true then that’s a great decision. Put all the conference games in the back 3/4ths of the schedule in the event a late start and you don’t even have to worry about making them up.

I also like that it’d put us probably staying out west between the Vegas and Denver games like we did last year for Los Angeles/Seattle instead of flying out there twice.

And all four teams in each division having the same bye week is nice as well, it honestly should be like that every year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom