@ Tampa Bay 11/17 (1 Viewer)

Poison

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hey all

My mate and I are in town from Australia for this game. We are staying on West Kennedy Boulevard and have never been to Tampa before.

Any suggestions what to do, particularly on game day? Any activities/festivities involving Saints fans planned?

Also – what is the go with tickets? It appears as if there are heaps available. Should we wait until close to game time to get some cheap close to our sideline?

We were also thinking of hitting up Universal Studios for the benefit of my mate who will be visiting Florida for the first time during the day or two before. Is this achievable in terms of distance/time?

Thank you!

Universal is fun. It is an all day affair. Just check on their hours of operation. If you are going on a weekend, it will be busy. Early am is key to getting on rides. Or a fast pass. Sometimes it is cheaper to stay at their higher end hotels to get a free fast pass.

It is about an hour and a half drive from Universal studios to Raymond James stadium. Give yourself 2 hours to account for traffic, etc.

Tickets are easy to get. They dont sell out and resale can be cheap. I prefer lower bowl endzone by the pirate ship (when I used to go).

There used to be a group tailgate. Anyone with any info on that?

I think the ybor city downtown has changed a bit since I was there last. Can't offer much advice there. Coyote Ugly is probably fun. Sunday night in remember it all being very dead.

There is a really cool area by the stadium that we go on Saturday night. It's by International Mall. It has a bunch of bars and a cool outdoor area to walk around. Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar, Bar Louie, The Pub, Taps, etc.

We have about 20 of us looking for a saturday night locale to watch the ole piss game as well.....not very familiar with Tampa...International Plaza vs. Ybor sports bar?

We have about 20 of us looking for a saturday night locale to watch the ole piss game as well.....not very familiar with Tampa...International Plaza vs. Ybor sports bar?

Look into Hyde park or soho, lots of options and the crowds are a thousand times better than ybor....especially when UCF has a bye

For those looking for tickets contact Ryan at the ticket office for group rate $76.00
I just got 4 in sect 227. Rate is still available, just tell him West Palm Saints group

1573065218657.png
Just purchased 2 tickets from Ryan in section 227.

We'll be in the park on Sun before the game if anyone wants to drop by for some boil and drinking! Would love to hear where everyone decides to go on Sat evening. We live about 10 mins from Ybor.

Attachments

• tailgate.jpg
    tailgate.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom