Tampa Bay Buccaneers giving out Free tickets to Fill stadium against Panthers (1 Viewer)

Grand Master BJC

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
  • Bucs offering 2 free tickets to season ticket holders
  • Tickets for Sunday's upcoming game vs. Panthers
  • Attendance last week's Bucs-49ers game was 40,682

http://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...2XVdF-T_-8yU1rprB7CLMEw8M2GPmQVy17FhFx6W_LXpg

Such a sad state of affairs down there. Having lived in Tampa for a few years, I'm not surprised. The community down there do not like the owners (Glazer Family). In actuality, the team they most support is the Lightning (NHL team).

Hmm, seems soon enough the police will start issuing tickets to the game for speeding.

i remember 80s around here where if the tkt sales got close enough, local businesses would kick in to buy the remaining (3000?) tickets
always had my fingers crossed for that (thursday, if i remember correctly) to hear if the blackout was lifted

• Bucs offering 2 free tickets to season ticket holders
  • Tickets for Sunday's upcoming game vs. Panthers
  • Attendance last week's Bucs-49ers game was 40,682

http://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...2XVdF-T_-8yU1rprB7CLMEw8M2GPmQVy17FhFx6W_LXpg

Such a sad state of affairs down there. Having lived in Tampa for a few years, I'm not surprised. The community down there do not like the owners (Glazer Family). In actuality, the team they most support is the Lightning (NHL team).
Man... even Newton shouldn't be able to screw this one up. Looks like some easy pickings down there in Tampa this week.

i remember 80s around here where if the tkt sales got close enough, local businesses would kick in to buy the remaining (3000?) tickets
always had my fingers crossed for that (thursday, if i remember correctly) to hear if the blackout was lifted

OMG yes.

Hibernia used to step up to lift the blackout announcement on Thursdays LOLOL. That was a ritual- catch the Thursday AM WWL broadcast to see if someone bought the remaining lot so we can at least see it on TV lolol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom