N/S Tampa Bay Bucs did something that reeks something the Falcons would do (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Not good Tampa. Quit acting like the Atlanta Falcons. Trying to claim BP money meant for Louisiana . Good news judges denied it. Kind of days old but I did not see it on the forum.

Last edited:
Yep. They had some creative accounting going on. Jude saw right through it.

Not good Tampa. Quit acting like the Atlanta Falcons. Trying to claim BP money meant for Louisiana . Good news judges denied it. Kind of days old but I did not see it on the forum.

Pensacola is not Tampa, but Pensacola, Mobile, Destin and other areas suffered as much as anyone.

Tampa can rot.

The Bucs had already succeeded in keeping their case file—which included proprietary information about the NFL’s revenue-sharing process—under seal. But when they asked to have the courtroom sealed for an April 1 hearing related to their settlement claim, the appeals court said, “Nope.”

The Bucs cited three reasons for seeking secrecy:
  1. The likelihood that confidential financial data would be discussed;
  2. A contention that an open hearing would “gratify [BP’s] private spite,” “promote public scandal,” and “harm [the team’s] competitive standing”;
  3. The Bucs had been granted secrecy throughout the claims process.

LOLOLOL, what competitive standing? Y'all haven't made the playoffs since 2007 and haven't had a playoff win since winning the Super Bowl in 2002.

As someone that lives in an area that was directly affected by the oil spill, I'm glad they got pinched. That's just karma for pulling scumbag tactics like this.

Last edited:
I mean I thought the Glazer’s who have pumped thousands of dollars into Tulane University we’re smarter than this!

Wow...

Not surprised

Its crazy the lengths people will go to for money. Especially when they didnt even have too in the first place.

That's just a slap in the face to the people and businesses that were effected by that event.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom