Tampa Bay Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Since it’s existence the NFL has never allowed a home team in the Super Bowl. Tourism profits would plunge to less than 50%. But Since Covid, NFL profits have dropped greatly which means trying out a Super Bowl home team for the first time won’t have the financial impact as it usually would. What better person to have do that..Out of all the teams Tom Brady could’ve gone to he chose Tampa? Hmm...
Saints lose bad after totally dominating them 2x then we go out real flat and now GB is looking flat?! Come on guys!!

Here’s mine:

Our offense couldn’t beat them downfield because Drew’s arm is shot, Green Bay blew numerous opportunities today and Brady and Tampa capitalized on theirs.
Saints up 7 and driving in 3rd qtr into Tampa territory. Did Drew fumble the ball on that possession? A score there, even a FG and it’s a different outcome.

The NFC game is not over. But absent a small miracle, the explanation seems as simple as the one offered by Saint Spud.

Saints up 7 and driving in 3rd qtr into Tampa territory. Did Drew fumble the ball on that possession? A score there, even a FG and it’s a different outcome.

If Drew could throw over the top when TB put 10 men in the box in the second half, it’s a different outcome, too.

So the NFL is going to conspire with teams to throw games. Ok. Ref calls hasn't cost any of these games.

Since it’s existence the NFL has never allowed a home team in the Super Bowl. Tourism profits would plunge to less than 50%. But Since Covid, NFL profits have dropped greatly which means trying out a Super Bowl home team for the first time won’t have the financial impact as it usually would. What better person to have do that..Out of all the teams Tom Brady could’ve gone to he chose Tampa? Hmm...
Saints lose bad after totally dominating them 2x then we go out real flat and now GB is looking flat?! Come on guys!!
My point exactly!!! I been trying to tell people this since the beginning. That’s why I’m not watching none of these games. I Hate what sports has become today smdh

9rZS5xb.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom