Tampa Bay Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

Since it’s existence the NFL has never allowed a home team in the Super Bowl. Tourism profits would plunge to less than 50%. But Since Covid, NFL profits have dropped greatly which means trying out a Super Bowl home team for the first time won’t have the financial impact as it usually would. What better person to have do that..Out of all the teams Tom Brady could’ve gone to he chose Tampa? Hmm...
Saints lose bad after totally dominating them 2x then we go out real flat and now GB is looking flat?! Come on guys!!
Let's invade something!

You said he couldn’t. He just didn’t. I wasn’t aware you put in the game plan with Sean last week.

He couldn’t. Did you see the miss to Sanders in that game? They tried. He couldn’t.

You mean like this 3 weeks before?
48 air yards.
Please stop.

Well then he obviously didn't have enough arm stamina to regularly do that and if he did then SP is a moron for so badly underutilizing it. But we all know it's really that his arm is only good for throws like that on seldom occasions so your posting of an anomaly like that does nothing to change the reality of it all.

Since it’s existence the NFL has never allowed a home team in the Super Bowl. Tourism profits would plunge to less than 50%. But Since Covid, NFL profits have dropped greatly which means trying out a Super Bowl home team for the first time won’t have the financial impact as it usually would. What better person to have do that..Out of all the teams Tom Brady could’ve gone to he chose Tampa? Hmm...
Saints lose bad after totally dominating them 2x then we go out real flat and now GB is looking flat?! Come on guys!!
OMG!!! I was gonna post the exact same thing!

What a great story can be made by a home team winning the Super Bowl in their stadium.
Watch out, that can only mean the Bucs win their second Super Bowl with Tom Brady.
Why do I say that ? Because Roger Goodell is always looking for big media coverage. He always tries to copy his idol, Jerry Jones.
He believes that continuous NFL media coverage will make him the greatest NFL Commissioner of All Time.
Nope doffus, nothing you can do will convince any NFL Fan anything different than that you are just corrupt little weasel boy.

Whatever dude. The Bucs turned it over 3 times. GB had the ball towards the end. Cry me a river! The refs didnt cost them
White was holding17and spun him around on the 3rd down. On the int. the db was grabbing the receiver by the shoulder pads for a few yards. Coincidence, maybe or maybe not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom