Tampa Bay Game?? (1 Viewer)

I have a group of four sec 338 row A. we will get there Saturday night and staying Sunday also. Know anywhere to watch the lsu game? Will look for y'all in lot 14 Sunday!

Sorry I'm so late to this thread! We have a group of 14 going to the game...section 331, row H.

First time to Tampa for a lot of us...any tips?

If anyone is still looking for tickets :

We still have some tickets available for the Saints/Bucs Game on 9/15. Section 121 Row N. $75 each includes a $10 food & beverage voucher to use inside the stadium. Our tailgate & party bus is sold out, but still have game tickets available in our group section. WHO DAT!

Ricky P's I believe we have 8 left. You can call LisaP at 727-423-4211 for more info, thx!

was doing some looking for a place to kick it sat...looks like that facebook group likes ricky p's and soho...would these be good places?

Driving to Tampa from Nola on Thursday 9/12. Will be my 1st time in Tampa. Any suggestions on where to go out clubing or nice restaurant to go eat at?

There is a new requirement for saints fans who will be attending the game. You must wear gold apparel, and lots of it. Black will surely be too hot. If we wear white, we will blend in too much, and tv viewers will not realize that there are more saints fans attending than bucs fans.

Its a terrific requirement, and I somehow lost the source link for that info......so just trust me on this one

where is everyone watching the LSU game in Tampa Sat. night ???

we are all going to the Reservoir to get Crunk.
1518 E 7th Ave Tampa, FL 33605

You could stop there first then go over to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. Its like 2 blocks away.

There is a new requirement for saints fans who will be attending the game. You must wear gold apparel, and lots of it. Black will surely be too hot. If we wear white, we will blend in too much, and tv viewers will not realize that there are more saints fans attending than bucs fans.

Its a terrific requirement, and I somehow lost the source link for that info......so just trust me on this one

Man, that's a great idea !! I'll pass the word around..

I don't have a gold jersey but I will take on the heat and still wear my black jersey so I stand out. Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom