Tampa Bay?? (1 Viewer)

Just booked the Tampa Hyatt Regency Downtown on priceline.com using "name your price" for $51 ($65 total including tax) for the Saturday 10/20/12.

Bid in the "downtown" area and 3.5*
$51 was my first bid so if you do it, you may think about going down to $46 on your 1st bid.

Wow! That's a great deal.

Really starting to look forward to this trip.

looks like a great deal mike.

i'll be there with at least 1 other.

thanks,

MT

Just booked the Tampa Hyatt Regency Downtown on priceline.com using "name your price" for $51 ($65 total including tax) for the Saturday 10/20/12.

Bid in the "downtown" area and 3.5*
$51 was my first bid so if you do it, you may think about going down to $46 on your 1st bid.

Not sure how much we paid for hotel, but flight and hotel was 350 per person to fly in Saturday am and out Monday late morning....also staying at the Hyatt, its a great location.

PS we booked over 2 months ago, all the other hotels we wanted were full!

We'll be at the doubletree suites. Just east of airport. Looks to be in an outstanding entertainment area. Anyone going to Ybor on Saturday?

Hi! I will be coming from Fort Myers, FL. Curious to see if there are any events as far as tailgating. I saw an event posted but am not sure if that is accessible to "strangers". Also a few days later I will drive from here to New Orleans to attend another year of Voodoo. I used to always go to Storyville but apparently they are closed...

Hi! I will be coming from Fort Myers, FL. Curious to see if there are any events as far as tailgating. I saw an event posted but am not sure if that is accessible to "strangers". Also a few days later I will drive from here to New Orleans to attend another year of Voodoo. I used to always go to Storyville but apparently they are closed...

Yes, everyone is welcome. It's right by the stadium. The guy who is putting in on is asking for "donations"($10) to help with the costs. He told me I could post it on SR.com, so it's an open invitation...

Awesome! Yes I saw that message and that contribution won't be an issue.
Just wanted to make sure :)

Looking forward to this!

I won't be able to go this year. I went the last two years and had a great time. The big Tailgate party last year was great, so I recommend people get in on that if they can. Very big gathering.

The only issue I had last year was that the traffic was horrible leaving the game from that lot. I don't remember having such an issue two years ago when I parked in a different lot.

Also, the TB fans were a little feisty last year off of that win. I had one guy almost try to start a fight with me, but I usually play it cool and just ignored him. Luckily he backed off when I didn't let it get to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom