Tampa Bay?? (1 Viewer)

I am driving up from Ft. Lauderdale that morning, so I hope to make it in time. Last year, I missed almost the first quarter of the game due to faulty directions by Bucs staff. Sent me up the wrong side of that stadium and there is no upstairs crossover. .. grr.

i'll be there with my fiancee and possibly my parents. i posted in the facebook thing as well. thanks a lot, mike! we're looking forward to it.

Just payed for my tickets, can't wait! My first regular season Saints game.

Section 139; Row AA

WHO DAT!!

LSU game tomorrow

Anybody already in Tampa going to watch LSU game tomorrow, or does anyone know a good place to do that?

Anybody already in Tampa going to watch LSU game tomorrow, or does anyone know a good place to do that?

As a matter of fact yes.. We are having a watch party at Bar Louie at International Mall.. .. Come on out everyone welcome !!

I'm so excited!!! 243 row H seats 23 and 24 were available and I just bought them! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. :ezbill:

I think row L still has 2 seats 13 and 14 right next to the group also.

does anyone have a hard ticket they wouldnt mind getting rid of? i went to the game sunday, but only had paper tickets and i get my tickets framed every year please help
zgalbert@yahoo.com

Is anyone coordinating group flights or know if there will be anymore direct flights scheduled from NO to Tampa and back?????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom